• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
LTF Emeralde is next to impossible - At least that is what they told me, But in our community, someone has received Emeralde LTF. How? No idea.

For Sapphiro, They said salary above 3 lakhs per month or something minimum to think about it

I am running behind them to get me LTF Sapphiro but no luck so far even when I am promising a Wealth account.

If you have a pre-approved offer, that is the easiest and simplest way to get one.

So apply halfway and leave it, to be in the data of ICICI and you might get an offer.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For ICICI, Pre-approved offer released for certain NTB(New to bank) PAN's where the history is too good. My wife has got LTF Pre-approved Rubyx although she didn't have any account with icici.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Tried applying for Emeralde on website, it is visible in VISA Variant. Anyone has recently got this in Master Card Variant?

__Kash__

TF Select
VIP Lounge
LTF Emeralde is next to impossible - At least that is what they told me, But in our community, someone has received Emeralde LTF. How? No idea.

For Sapphiro, They said salary above 3 lakhs per month or something minimum to think about it

I am running behind them to get me LTF Sapphiro but no luck so far even when I am promising a Wealth account.

If you have a pre-approved offer, that is the easiest and simplest way to get one.

So apply halfway and leave it, to be in the data of ICICI and you might get an offer.
I had got Sapphiro LTF last year. I'm not sure what's the criteria, I don't have savings account with them. I applied on their website for the card, got a call from their credit card team and they told they'll process it LTF, may be there was an offer going on. This week I got an offer from ICICI for an upgrade to Emerald LTF.

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I had got Sapphiro LTF last year. I'm not sure what's the criteria, I don't have savings account with them. I applied on their website for the card, got a call from their credit card team and they told they'll process it LTF, may be there was an offer going on. This week I got an offer from ICICI for an upgrade to Emerald LTF.
Emeralde LTF? Seriously?