• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
apply and use this screenshot when things went sideways. skip, you may not get again..

also, which process you followed and got here.. apply new - enter pan - enter details - got these cards?

CIBIL enquiry happened?
Yeah. If I don't get confirmation by today EOD. I will proceed with the application anyway.

The process was like you mentioned, same. No CIBIL Hit. It was showing offer in NB, get a new credit card... Maybe that's why.

CVV

TF Buzz
Anyone got Emerald LTF recently. I have Sapphiro LTF & salary account. RM is not helpful for LTF, mentioning need to pay annual fees. talking to BM helps ? or should I drop email to icici regional managers?

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Anyone got Emerald LTF recently. I have Sapphiro LTF & salary account. RM is not helpful for LTF, mentioning need to pay annual fees. talking to BM helps ? or should I drop email to icici regional managers?
Same as you, holding wealth salary account, sapphire LTF, 1.5C home loan and still got rejected. Let me know if anything helps you get emeralde LTF

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Same as you, holding wealth salary account, sapphire LTF, 1.5C home loan and still got rejected. Let me know if anything helps you get emeralde LTF
You should have negotiated for LTF Emeralde while taking home loan.
Now it would be difficult
Check with HDFC if they can offer LTF Infinia on a BT for your HL

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Trying out one last time
1701856005813.png
You can try but such mails won't have any effect as Icici is already a established bank, if your BM wanted he could have easily approved your Emeralde LTF against HL.
But since he didn't budge I don't expect this mail to have any effect.

You might get few calls and everyone will say we will look into it but that will be all

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Acc to you what card can HDFC Upgrade/ Offer if HL of 30L or 70L?
It totally depends on your negotiation
If you do a Insurance with them for about 2 lakhs yearly premium , they can bypass all Infinia requirements and get you a paid Infinia

If you invest around 20 lakhs in a tier 2/3 city and have a good RM he can even manage LTF Infinia.
So to conclude anything is possible with HDFC

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Due to some bad decisions, Got stuck into a deal and couldn't cancel the purchase plan. I was not really in situation of demanding.

I received loan on valuations of only land price, cuz building is not as per approved legal plan (then owner destroyed and reconstructed without approval)

Now due to same reason, I cant do BT of loan either... cuz most likely bank legal team will deny.

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
does it really work ? I am planning to take Home Loan from HDFC , should i negotiate it with paid/LTF Infinia before taking loan ? does anyone have same experience and got Infinia approved because of Home Loan ?