• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Not sure
But it looks like a better option than emeralde for sure
Only thing is emeralde provides unlimited spa access through DF to primary as this private metal is giving PP then , that feature would get missed in private .
ICICI is trying to enter the reward game mostly with this card .
Let’s see if they can turn the tables by introducing air miles and hotel redemption later .
Is it in mc world elite? Or just mc world?

mr_vasanth

TF Premier
I had got Sapphiro LTF last year. I'm not sure what's the criteria, I don't have savings account with them. I applied on their website for the card, got a call from their credit card team and they told they'll process it LTF, may be there was an offer going on. This week I got an offer from ICICI for an upgrade to Emerald LTF.
Did they send email for emarald LTF ?

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My request to change regular dual variant Sapphiro LTF to Emirates Sapphiro LTF is denied by RM stating second card is chargeable. I told to close the existing regular Sapphiro and give Emirates Sapphiro but told not possible. I have now asked to take the case to regional manager. Let me see what excuse they come up with...

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
S
My request to change regular dual variant Sapphiro LTF to Emirates Sapphiro LTF is denied by RM stating second card is chargeable. I told to close the existing regular Sapphiro and give Emirates Sapphiro but told not possible. I have now asked to take the case to regional manager. Let me see what excuse they come up with...
END the regional manager email id if you have and keep me updated on this
facing somewhat the same problem

NOOB_ui

TF Buzz
I had got Sapphiro LTF last year. I'm not sure what's the criteria, I don't have savings account with them. I applied on their website for the card, got a call from their credit card team and they told they'll process it LTF, may be there was an offer going on. This week I got an offer from ICICI for an upgrade to Emerald LTF.
Hi, do you spend a lot using your Sapphiro? Also, what's the limit on your Sapphiro?

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
could you share the regional manager email id

helloworld

TF Legend
I guess I am the chosen one then. However, after going through this thread, I think it's too good to be true.
I will email customer care just to confirm this for me if they can.

1700231178317.png

apply and use this screenshot when things went sideways. skip, you may not get again..

also, which process you followed and got here.. apply new - enter pan - enter details - got these cards?

CIBIL enquiry happened?

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
I guess I am the chosen one then. However, after going through this thread, I think it's too good to be true.

1700231178317.png
if this application gets processed it will be a ltf card
for me the emirates emralde application got stuck in between when ltf card was shown and even though i escalated it to ombudsman icici dint give it to me

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

1700231178317.png
wt* :eek::eek::eek:

obviously.... you are damn lucky... until Jan 23, even after having salary acc (20L+ NRV) and 6L MMT Plat CC (5 year old), I was being denied Coral LTF :ROFLMAO:

Had to fight for so long to get Sapphiro ltf