• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Looking for Maldives package

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier
Hi,

I am looking for maldives package. please let me know which service provider will be good to book? also if I can gain benefits with Magnus, vistara Or any other card with this booking.

thanks

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I am looking for maldives package. please let me know which service provider will be good to book? also if I can gain benefits with Magnus, vistara Or any other card with this booking.
I recently did a revenue booking for my upcoming Maldives Trip. If you need help regarding it, do DM me your concern and your requirement.

lucknowrox

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I recently did a revenue booking for my upcoming Maldives Trip. If you need help regarding it, do DM me your concern and your requirement.
It’d be great if you could some information in this thread as well. Wanted to plan something after 3-4 months

T2A

TF Buzz
Just a query specifically regarding Maldives. Can you share some details, for example I believe food is never part of the package specifically when we redeem points also what about transfers from the airport to the property ? I am asking regarding Marriot Bonvoy.

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Just a query specifically regarding Maldives. Can you share some details, for example I believe food is never part of the package specifically when we redeem points also what about transfers from the airport to the property ? I am asking regarding Marriot Bonvoy.
It is mostly not shown on the website when checking the room fares, at the checkout it might add or in many cases they mail you regarding the transfer fee. I am not sure about booking transfers with points.

T2A

TF Buzz
It is mostly not shown on the website when checking the room fares, at the checkout it might add or in many cases they mail you regarding the transfer fee. I am not sure about booking transfers with points.

Got it so the transfers are not part of the room redemption on Bonvoy, will need to consider that before redeeming as transfers are very expensive specially if it is a seaplane transfer.

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
yes, google says that the rain won't be that severe & won't be continuing all day, so thinking to go. will book ticket in a day or so
if you are planning for the independence day weekend, in the quoted resort all-inc deal for two is coming around 1.2l + transfers. We had booked via flynote and had gotten amazing deal of 1.5l for 4 days all-inc(including snorkeling kit) + flight costs which we did on our own

if you are planning for the independence day weekend, in the quoted resort all-inc deal for two is coming around 1.2l + transfers. We had booked via flynote and had gotten amazing deal of 1.5l for 4 days all-inc(including snorkeling kit) + flight costs which we did on our own
DM'ed you details,please reply when u get time

grshnehete

TF Select
As August - September is a rainy season at Maldives, there are lot of offers going on. I had once searched maldives holiday on instagram and till now I get ads about all inclusive packages. They are much cheaper than the on season rates.
Also I have read that it does not rain for entire day and most of the time, weather is pleasant, may be cloudy.

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
You should remember that Hotel Charges 6 Usd/person as green Tax, Transfer charges are always not included when you try to redeem your points. Only Hotel Charges, Hotel GST, Hotel Amenities can be redeemed through Points. If using Accor Properties U have to pay the Green tax, Transfer charges and rest can be redeemed through points Even in hotels like Raffles. If using Marriott Bonvoy, You can use it to redeem only for Stay, and pay for the rest of all amenities you use. Same Applies for IHG,Hyatt,Hilton. Unless you have Elite Membership for free breakfast, other benefits.

Thanks for the tip, flynote really gave amazing deals and the trip was awesome as no rain luckily :)

Last edited: