• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit card and site for USA flight booking

gowmara

TF Buzz
Can anyone say which is Best credit card and site for USA flight booking. My friend need to apply for cc based on the comments.

Shadow747

TF Buzz
Apply for Amex Platinum Travel card and do transactions to clear of the milestones. Amex India point partners will covers United, Delta and American airlines for USA domestic flights with points too and once he has kept the card for a year, he can later also try for global transfer and get a USA Amex card based on his Indian history.

Sanjeet

TF Buzz
Apply for Amex Platinum Travel card and do transactions to clear of the milestones. Amex India point partners will covers United, Delta and American airlines for USA domestic flights with points too and once he has kept the card for a year, he can later also try for global transfer and get a USA Amex card based on his Indian history.
I wasn't aware that you could apply for USA credit cards while working /settled in India. Can you please share some articles or thoughts on how to go about this? I have been holding Amex for > 10 years now and likewise have Citibank and other cards

Shadow747

TF Buzz
I wasn't aware that you could apply for USA credit cards while working /settled in India. Can you please share some articles or thoughts on how to go about this? I have been holding Amex for > 10 years now and likewise have Citibank and other cards
My assumption is, his friend based on the question, would be staying in USA for at least medium term so will have delivery address, local phone number and bank account. So would be in good position to initiate Amex global transfer.

gowmara

TF Buzz
Other than amex travel any other credit card for usa flight booking

yahnit

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You can consider the following credit cards,

Infinia: Gives 16.5% return through points
Magnus: Gives 12.5% return if booked through travel edge
Atlas: Gives 10% return if booked through travel edge and directly through airline website (although you have to pay 2% forex if its an international airline)