• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[LE] on Amex Plat Travel CC without any Document Check

aayusharyan

TF Ace
I recently got a LE on my ICICI Rubyx and wanted to increase the same on Amex on a C2C basis and so I called them. The service rep said that they do not do on C2C basis and so since I was already connected on the call, I asked, what's the process in other approach, she said that they need to check on the System, asked for my Gross income, shared that. She did the LE. 3.31L -> 4.97L. No documents asked, no CIBIL Hit. New Limit Reflecting already on the NB.

The cooldown period is 6 months for requesting another LE.
So, if you folks have not seen an LE in the last 6 months on your AmEx card. Give it a try, no harm in trying anyway.

Let me know how it goes.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
amex card hi dede phle
Lol, my first online Application was rejected, then second time applied through an agent I found while shopping at some Mall. He was able to get it approved. This is around 4 years ago. That time he mentioned the trick to call the AmEx folks every year and threaten them to cancel the card to force them to waive off their Membership Fees. I forgot about the trick, recently remembered when browsing this forum, 🙈

D₹V

TF Prestige
Lol, my first online Application was rejected, then second time applied through an agent I found while shopping at some Mall. He was able to get it approved. This is around 4 years ago. That time he mentioned the trick to call the AmEx folks every year and threaten them to cancel the card to force them to waive off their Membership Fees. I forgot about the trick, recently remembered when browsing this forum, 🙈
So you found him now in this Forum? 🤣

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Haan, that is an issue with AmEx cards. But mostly if that store is a chain of stores, then there are chances.
Last Diwali I used this Card to buy some gold (which anyway I was going to), but since they accepted, I was able to get good points and also hit that Spend Threshold and get Taj voucher.
i reached the milestone threshold this year
not a problem
but physical acceptance on pos is very low even in a tier 1 city

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i reached the milestone threshold this year
not a problem
but physical acceptance on pos is very low even in a tier 1 city
Mumbai me bhi the moment the cashier sees the card he starts asking someone else. Ispe ye card chalega kya ? And then nahi.

I used to use Kiwi then, but that too is not being accepted as much. Have to stick to trusty MC and Visa 🤣

D₹V

TF Prestige
Mumbai me bhi the moment the cashier sees the card he starts asking someone else. Ispe ye card chalega kya ? And then nahi.

I used to use Kiwi then, but that too is not being accepted as much. Have to stick to trusty MC and Visa 🤣
Kiwi & Axis official bhikhari hai.

Ek merchant hai jispe main khub transaction kia 😂

Saalon ne wo merchant pe CC UPI KIWI card ka option dikhana hi band kar dia.

Aur Kotak card dikha raha but wo bhi select nahi karne de raha.

Then dusre app se kia to CC UPI working h us merchant pe. 🤣🤣.

So they're monitoring the users who loot their kiwi & blocking merchants manually.