• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[LE] on Amex Plat Travel CC without any Document Check

aayusharyan

TF Ace
I recently got a LE on my ICICI Rubyx and wanted to increase the same on Amex on a C2C basis and so I called them. The service rep said that they do not do on C2C basis and so since I was already connected on the call, I asked, what's the process in other approach, she said that they need to check on the System, asked for my Gross income, shared that. She did the LE. 3.31L -> 4.97L. No documents asked, no CIBIL Hit. New Limit Reflecting already on the NB.

The cooldown period is 6 months for requesting another LE.
So, if you folks have not seen an LE in the last 6 months on your AmEx card. Give it a try, no harm in trying anyway.

Let me know how it goes.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Kiwi & Axis official bhikhari hai.

Ek merchant hai jispe main khub transaction kia 😂

Saalon ne wo merchant pe CC UPI KIWI card ka option dikhana hi band kar dia.

Aur Kotak card dikha raha but wo bhi select nahi karne de raha.

Then dusre app se kia to CC UPI working h us merchant pe. 🤣🤣.

So they're monitoring the users who loot their kiwi & blocking merchants manually.
Ye Pinelab Wale POS pe hua na ? Pinelab bahut khurafati hai 🤣

D₹V

TF Prestige
In certain areas like Dadar, Crawford Market, Kalbadevi where there are 10s of shops selling same goods, the shopkeeper know that if he's not a little flexible then he'll lose the customer to some other shop.

Sort of like a retention offer 🤣
Same here.

But customer should know how to bargain, they'll put higher price for situation like this 🤣.

In every market 👆