• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak White Credit Card

newmakerhere

TF Premier
I have been pre-approved for a free Kotak White Credit Card. is it worth applying for? please suggest me. Thanks in advance

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
check the above thread if not LTF

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
"I have been pre-approved for a free Kotak White Credit Card"

what is free mean? :LOL:

i own ltf kotak white, if its free mentioned, it will be free for life
Ya many hold kotak white LTF, but according to what I've seen they mostly get it through upgrade, that to getting LTF is difficult.

But directly getting LTF isn't seen, looks like FYF offer.
Else a high trv customer.

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
Dont' trust Kotak, even if they say it's a free card in reality it is not. They are known for trapping the customers in the name of LTF cards as it helps them get new customers onboard quickly. However, the customers get a shock of their life when they get charged with annual/joining fee.

newmakerhere

TF Premier
"I have been pre-approved for a free Kotak White Credit Card"

what is free mean? :LOL:

i own ltf kotak white, if its free mentioned, it will be free for life
Every day I receive this notification and I receive a call from customer care too for offering a white credit card LTF.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-12-09 at 4.55.33 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-12-09 at 4.55.33 PM.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 88

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I received 2-3 calls daily from the customer care of BOB, SBI, and HDFC for free credit card offers. it does not mean that every free product should be accepted. That's why am I asking here if Kotak White's credit card is worth accepting or not.
oh first and foremost, telemarketing people will say anything to sell so I wasn't accounting for them what I meant was if the bank has to send you pre-approved mail cause you hold an account with them and they have sent you mail cause of transaction volume/TRV then you can consider the card. but in terms of rank, no Kotak card comes in the top 5 in any category, you can ignore the card.

newmakerhere

TF Premier
oh first and foremost, telemarketing people will say anything to sell so I wasn't accounting for them what I meant was if the bank has to send you pre-approved mail cause you hold an account with them and they have sent you mail cause of transaction volume/TRV then you can consider the card. but in terms of rank, no Kotak card comes in the top 5 in any category, you can ignore the card.
Vaidhav Bhai please share the list of the top 5 credit cards with a category so we can aware if any card is available for LTF or not. Thanks in advance

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Vaidhav Bhai please share the list of the top 5 credit cards with a category so we can aware if any card is available for LTF or not. Thanks in advance
hmmm Axis magnus can't be LTF for fees reversal on 2nd year it 25 lakhs spend in 1 year, SBI Cashback for up to 5% Cashback, till march 2023 it FYF, then 999+gst , Amex MRCC FYF offer going on you can use my referral , HDFC card can be converted to LTF check for technofino video on that if you already hold DCB or higher and card isn't LTF. then it standard charactered 3.3 % online and offline for salaried people only. for more info just search for individual card info on the forum tons of information

newmakerhere

TF Premier
hmmm Axis magnus can't be LTF for fees reversal on 2nd year it 25 lakhs spend in 1 year, SBI Cashback for up to 5% Cashback, till march 2023 it FYF, then 999+gst , Amex MRCC FYF offer going on you can use my referral , HDFC card can be converted to LTF check for technofino video on that if you already hold DCB or higher and card isn't LTF. then it standard charactered 3.3 % online and offline for salaried people only. for more info just search for individual card info on the forum tons of information
Thank You Vaibhav Bhai