• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak League Credit Card LTF Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Hi all!

So Kotak bank is offering its league card LTF and since they are not at all competitive when it comes to credit cards. I would suggest everyone who wants a Kotak Card to grab this opportunity! You can apply via here!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 271A6AE3-DC6C-4955-9876-537F4F9ADD41.png
    271A6AE3-DC6C-4955-9876-537F4F9ADD41.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 308

sharma

TF Premier
i applied a couple of weeks back.
after submitting all the details and everificatiob of aadhaar, the process gets stuck at a page which asks me to upload documents "None"!
there is no emailid that i can reach out to, their phone numbers are chargeable and so i cant connect to them using my prepaid number.
their twitter team reached out to me and asked me to try again after 24hrs. it still did not work. i let them know and they just replied that visit nearest branch.

if anybody finds a solution please let me know, i am not able to proceed because as soon as my phone number is entered, it shows me the upload documents page.
Any update bro

sharma

TF Premier
I've just applied LTF League platinum. There was a cibil hit. Card was approved in 5 mins. VKYC was done just now. Hope they will deliver it LTF without any fuss

Update:- Virtual card generated, physical card on the way. 210000 Limit. It was too fast.
How vkyc is done.
For me it is saying vkyc cannot be done and an agent will call me.
But I received nothing

sharma

TF Premier
The main page from where you have to apply for the Kotak League credit card.
Just enter your phone number and details. It may give you errors like agent will contact you, then try again later between 11 AM to 2 PM.

Link-

No bro nothing is coming except application id.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-07-14-15-17-60_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-07-14-15-17-60_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 25

sharma

TF Premier
That is weird. Did you get any email from kotak stating that you application is pending? If not, try again tomorrow.
I only got one email stating application number and for some reasons vkyc cannot be completed and an agent will connect with shortly..
This is the email I received three days back.

nrb

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got LTF League Platinum along with my 811 savings account.
Applied on 28/05 and approved on 03/06

Instead of LTF League Platinum, they sent me 811 CC that too chargeable.
Called CC and placed a request for cancellation.
Strange bank. Not sure how can they do this.

nrb

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Instead of LTF League Platinum, they sent me 811 CC that too chargeable.
Called CC and placed a request for cancellation.
Strange bank. Not sure how can they do this.

Kotak retention team called confirmed to replace the 811 card with LTF PLATINUM LEAGUE.
Got the email confirmation from them as well.