• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak League Credit Card LTF Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Hi all!

So Kotak bank is offering its league card LTF and since they are not at all competitive when it comes to credit cards. I would suggest everyone who wants a Kotak Card to grab this opportunity! You can apply via here!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 271A6AE3-DC6C-4955-9876-537F4F9ADD41.png
    271A6AE3-DC6C-4955-9876-537F4F9ADD41.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 308

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Applied League Card on 24th and received Approved msg by today 26th.

No VKYC or any other KYCs done. Don't have any accounts with Kotak.

Notes : In 2013 having Salary account with ING Vysya Bank and closed it on 2015 I think once they are in migration process with Kotak.

suhasa010

TF Premier
I already hold urbane card and the when I applied for the new one it was rejected in 3 days.
Same experience.
Urbane Gold holder as well.
I'm in touch with them since a month to upgrade to any better card Royale Signature/Zen or League Platinum. No avail. Yesterday they said there is no pre-approved offer other than Indigo 6E card which I already rejected. And they also said they don't source lifetime free cards.

Is it suggested to try cancelling and hope they budge?

suhasa010

TF Premier
Same experience.
Urbane Gold holder as well.
I'm in touch with them since a month to upgrade to any better card Royale Signature/Zen or League Platinum. No avail. Yesterday they said there is no pre-approved offer other than Indigo 6E card which I already rejected. And they also said they don't source lifetime free cards.

Is it suggested to try cancelling and hope they budge?
Tried cancelling it.
Got an offer for Mojo Platinum LTF. Accepted it since it's much better than useless Urbane.