• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

KOTAK League card application: vKYC issue

Enthusiast

TF Premier
Two days back i tried 2nd time to apply for League platinum card of Kotak and it was same like it happened in the last month. I am able to complete the application, given card delivery communication details and Adhaar otp provided and it asked me to proceed for vKYC then i clicked on it, A thank you message is coming "thank you for submitting the application no. xxxxxxxxx. you will hear from us". To my mail, your application is incomplete, vkyc is pending and when i clicked on it, again thank you message. But i am unable to complete.

What to do? Anyone faced this issue..
I dont have any relationship with Kotak till now.

Cosmicgaze

TF Select
How to contact Kotak customer care?

When i tried to call 1860 266 2666 - it is asking CRN number and pin details to proceed to phone banking officer...
Try searching contact us on kotaks website it will show an faq and then give a form to contact them. Add in the query and the mobile number used to fill the application a customer care agent will contact you and assist
Or if you can visit a branch and speak to a credit card person there.

sharma

TF Premier
Two days back i tried 2nd time to apply for League platinum card of Kotak and it was same like it happened in the last month. I am able to complete the application, given card delivery communication details and Adhaar otp provided and it asked me to proceed for vKYC then i clicked on it, A thank you message is coming "thank you for submitting the application no. xxxxxxxxx. you will hear from us". To my mail, your application is incomplete, vkyc is pending and when i clicked on it, again thank you message. But i am unable to complete.

Same happened.
What have you done

faraaz303

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Same happenedto me. vKYC is glitchy. They'll send an email after a few days saying an executive will get in touch. And process it offline. I got white card processed today even though I had applied for league as ltf