• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak 811 account

cardex

TF Premier
Approximately 5 years back I had a women's savings account (wife +me)with Kotak which went dormant or inactive or whatever it is called. Now I want to open a Kotak 811 account online but getting an error existing account! I thought inactive accounts were closed by the bank in Weed Out. How do I open a zero-balance account with them now?

D₹V

TF Prestige
Approximately 5 years back I had a women's savings account (wife +me)with Kotak which went dormant or inactive or whatever it is called. Now I want to open a Kotak 811 account online but getting an error existing account! I thought inactive accounts were closed by the bank in Weed Out. How do I open a zero-balance account with them now?
You can't brother.

Once you're a customer of Lotak Bank, you can't avail online product which is made for NTB.

Now you can open different account variant offline.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Kotak have a another zero balance account (solo). Maybe try with a branch to open them.

Another account is kotak everyday account.. you have to make 30 tranx pm for it to remain 0 balance.( It give rupay platinum dc)

Thanks @D₹V for correcting me.

Last edited:

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Is there a way to change address and branch in kotak 811 account .
I opened account when i was in kota . Later chnaged my address to permanent address ( aadhar) village .

Not getting any offer other than fd card
You can change the address via app itself. It will be under profile/acc service request.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You can change the address via app itself. It will be under profile/acc service request.
You can change the branch & address in the app. Under the service request
FOR ADDRESS change they want aadhar ,pan , voter , paasport ..
And all have same Permanent address of mine ( village - non serviable).
I guess i have to open new account in kotak to get any type of cc offer with Current residential address

varun__goel_

TF Legend
FOR ADDRESS change they want aadhar ,pan , voter , paasport ..
And all have same Permanent address of mine ( village - non serviable).
I guess i have to open new account in kotak to get any type of cc offer with Current residential address
You want to change only comm address right?
Then it can be done via app, first they will ask for aadhar for verf purpose and then you can type in your desired address