• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak 811 account

cardex

TF Premier
Approximately 5 years back I had a women's savings account (wife +me)with Kotak which went dormant or inactive or whatever it is called. Now I want to open a Kotak 811 account online but getting an error existing account! I thought inactive accounts were closed by the bank in Weed Out. How do I open a zero-balance account with them now?

Tejo

TF Legend
Unethical but u can change address in kotak bank
Then using kotak bank statement to chnage aadhar.
I have done the first half 😅
Will do 2nd half when i need amex
Can do in all banks.

Only kotak, idfc are processing online.... hdfc for credit card ....

Remaining via branch, no need any proof, just aadhar otp/biometric.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have already updated aadhar address using Kotak 811's communication address. Now I want to update the permanent address in Kotak to the address as in new Aadhaar.
Why the tussle.. if u select communication address for all service I don't see any benefits

ahtsham

TF Select
Why the tussle.. if u select communication address for all service I don't see any benefits
I have an issue in my cc preapproved application... My permanent address is non-servicable, while my communication address is serviceable... another friend who is having same pincodes as mine is having same issue... Kotak is not able to figure out any solution to this. So, I wanted to change permanent address to the same communication address having same pincodes. Maybe that will resolve the issue.
Issue is a popup saying "Please fill in all highlighted fields " at address filling page. I have filled in all fields.

yobro

TF Select
Approximately 5 years back I had a women's savings account (wife +me)with Kotak which went dormant or inactive or whatever it is called. Now I want to open a Kotak 811 account online but getting an error existing account! I thought inactive accounts were closed by the bank in Weed Out. How do I open a zero-balance account with them now?
811 can be opened by existing or old customer.
Refer this SS of website

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240129-062840.png
    Screenshot_20240129-062840.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 28

don123

TF Buzz
Today I had opened my kotak 811 account. Then after the account opening they had send me my cibil report in email.
Then I realized that I had accept the term and conditions for "to access the cibil with kotak".
Is it same, please tell what to do?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Today I had opened my kotak 811 account. Then after the account opening they had send me my cibil report in email.
Then I realized that I had accept the term and conditions for "to access the cibil with kotak".
Is it same, please tell what to do?
Yes now digital opening of account .. banks are fetching cibil .. but obusly u have to give consent ..
Icici , kotak to begin with

Last edited: