• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Debit from New Kotak 811 Account

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
IMG_4630.jpeg
I opened Kotak 811 Account yesterday and opted for Physical KYC as I had Aadhar OTP issue.
Today agent from bank came and KYC was completed.
I transferred some money through UPI in account and saw Rs.300debit related to “811 Super Annual Program” .
Any idea what’s this debit about ?

Thanks

ksen13

TF Premier
IMG_4630.jpeg
I opened Kotak 811 Account yesterday and opted for Physical KYC as I had Aadhar OTP issue.
Today agent from bank came and KYC was completed.
I transferred some money through UPI in account and saw Rs.300debit related to “811 Super Annual Program” .
Any idea what’s this debit about ?

Thanks
That means your account have been upgraded to 811 super program
In this program you will get two Debit cards in one single account
Benefits of this account are you will get 100 cashback for the next six months if you spend with your Debit card of minimum amount 500 every month

ksen13

TF Premier
Thanks
Cashback will cover the deduction 😬😬
But keep in mind wallet transfers and atm with drawls are not considered
Have you received welcome kit?
If yes then you can see all the terms and conditions
Also there are many other terms and conditions like you have to deposit 5000 into this account every month and etc etc
If you have recieved welcome kit then you can read there if not then tell me I will share all the benefits one by one of this 811 super variant

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
But keep in mind wallet transfers and atm with drawls are not considered
Have you received welcome kit?
If yes then you can see all the terms and conditions
Also there are many other terms and conditions like you have to deposit 5000 into this account every month and etc etc
If you have recieved welcome kit then you can read there if not then tell me I will share all the benefits one by one of this 811 super variant
Thank you for asking.
Welcome kit is dispatched, will be receiving it in day or two.
If any doubt arises, will definitely ask you.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Benefits of this account are you will get 100 cashback for the next six months if you spend with your Debit card of minimum amount 500 every month
This offer comes to old customer too.

krishc

TF Ace
so we've to pay 300 charges and put 5k every month and spend 500 every month to get back a total of 600 worth benefits
after the 6th month, there's no benefit to continue - isn't it?