• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

vajra

TF Buzz
Hey guys, is it possible to downgrade my kotak 811 edge account (10,000 MAB) to kotak 811 KYC account?

palen

TF Premier
Can we open multiple kotak accounts? Currently have a 811 full kyc. I want to open a regular savings account.
Apparently not. I went to the branch today and they told me that the system wasn't allowing to create a new account since I've submitted PAN card.

The only way was to close 811 and wait for 30 days. New accounts can only be open afterwards.

Customer care didn't mention any of this even though I asked them multiple times.

WinSuperb7251

TF Select
Apparently not. I went to the branch today and they told me that the system wasn't allowing to create a new account since I've submitted PAN card.

The only way was to close 811 and wait for 30 days. New accounts can only be open afterwards.

Customer care didn't mention any of this even though I asked them multiple times.
May they Will open if you don't give pan card?

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Perfect same to same here also.
I had 811 Ac, Enquired about a full fledged savings account and agent called saying he will have to close 811 and will open new savings ac. I went to a different branch, there a lady told me, account would be opened offline pen paper form, and the 811 would be closed automatically. I opened new acc. 811 is still active. After that, the first agent called again and said - "ek aur THREE IN ONE account khulwa lo".