• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there any way to get Kotak White LTF ?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Last year during the lockdown Kotak lunched Kotak White, it's their top of the line Super Premium Credit Card.
let me know if you know how to get without having an account with Kotak based on C2C basis.

I discovered one way which is to get the Royal Signature LTF & upgrade it from there.

Arun Pratheep

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If anyone knows the alternative way, could you let me know further steps when no one responded to our query sent through netbanking -> Inbox.

Its been 2 weeks, even after constant reminders and had to duplicate (thought for some reason they didn't received it) but both of them unattended and escalating requires SR number which not available unless some representative respond to that query.

Also, tried sending mails through grievance level 1 and its been a week and still no one responded but received a mail saying 'representative contacted, so share your feedback', currently still checking mail route but do not understand why no one assigned to netbanking -> inbox query.

Any one faced similar situation, is there any kind of block in Kotak like usually Indusind mails revert as Spam, similarly Kotak has that kind of system where they're unable to see these queries or plain ignorance.

Any inputs?
For escalating just type the same sample no 1-23456789123 as SR no. The nodal officer will look into it. For me also same thing happened, no body attended the issue, so escalated to level 2 with the sample SR no and got the reply mail from nodal officer with real SR no with it. You can also try sending it to nodalofficer@kotak.com

yashrm8

TF Buzz
can anybody confirm if I open a Kotak privy league black/platinum account I will get the white card ltd and if I close the account will the card become chargeable? I mean it will be condition based free or ltd without account also once issued?

skvignesh

TF Premier
can anybody confirm if I open a Kotak privy league black/platinum account I will get the white card ltd and if I close the account will the card become chargeable? I mean it will be condition based free or ltd without account also once issued?
yes mostly it will be chargeable ... its condition based Ltf for Kotak privy