• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there any method available for Credit Card to Bank Transfer

Dharm

TF Premier
Just wanted to know are there any other methods available to Credit Card to Bank Transfer?

Asking because my Paytm account only allow me to add 7000 in wallet.

Rent/Tution fee method not required, as some card also charge convenience fee+app also charge convinience fee.

Is there any method available via Amazon pay/mobikwik/I am ok upto 1 to 1.5% charges. As standard charges smart card gives me 2 % Cashback, I also have SBI CB card, if any trick available for that.

Last edited:

Tejo

TF Legend
Just wanted to know are there any other methods available to Credit Card to Bank Transfer?

Asking because my Paytm account only allow me to add 7000 in wallet.

Rent/Tution fee method not required, as some card also charge convenience fee+app also charge convinience fee.

Is there any method available via Amazon pay/mobikwik/I am ok upto 1 to 1.5% charges. As standard charges smart card gives me 2 % Cashback, I also have SBI CB card, if any trick available for that.
Bajaj pay wallet .... 2%
Dhani pay ..... 2%
Snapay ..... 0.99% to 3.5% + gst
Bharatnxt .... 0.99% to 2.5% + gst
Omni .... 2% + gst

Dharm

TF Premier
Bajaj pay wallet .... 2%
Dhani pay ..... 2%
Snapay ..... 0.99% to 3.5% + gst
Bharatnxt .... 0.99% to 2.5% + gst
Omni .... 2% + gst
Few questions as I have heard about all of these except Omni, but never tried.

Is Dhani pay/Bajaj pay available for all users or we need Bajaj or dhani co-branded cards, any maximum monthly limit?

I heard in past that Bharatnxt is for merchants only, can normal user make account, Max monthly limit?

Are Snapay and Omni safe to use? Just asking because looks like these not associated with any brand?

Tejo

TF Legend
Is Dhani pay/Bajaj pay available for all users or we need Bajaj or dhani co-branded cards, any maximum monthly limit
For Bajaj, 1 lakh per month as of now. Don't know about dhani pay, they blocked wallet for several users.

I heard in past that Bharatnxt is for merchants only, can normal user make account, Max monthly limit?
Nope, the receiver ac name should not be same as of the bharatnxt app user name.

Are Snapay and Omni safe to use? Just asking because looks like these not associated with any brand?
Snapay is safe as bharatnxt. Over rotation means block, just how you order more gadgets using flipkart axis and icici apay cards.

Omni is third fintech getting wallet upi permission from RBI after livquik and transcorp. Omni has monthly 2 lakh limit.

Dharm

TF Premier
For Bajaj, 1 lakh per month as of now. Don't know about dhani pay, they blocked wallet for several users.

Nope, the receiver ac name should not be same as of the bharatnxt app user name.

Snapay is safe as bharatnxt. Over rotation means block, just how you order more gadgets using flipkart axis and icici apay cards.

Omni is third fintech getting wallet upi permission from RBI after livquik and transcorp. Omni has monthly 2 lakh limit.
Thanks Bajaj and Bharatnxt looks ok to me, will try either of them, if tomorrow my Paytm issue not resolved, till date I just not used these 2 , because I heard that i need Bajaj co branded card for Bajaj Pay and for Bharat NXT need merchant account.

Thanks @Tejo for clearing my misconceptions about these 2 cards.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Thanks Bajaj and Bharatnxt looks ok to me, will try either of them, if tomorrow my Paytm issue not resolved, till date I just not used these 2 , because I heard that i need Bajaj co branded card for Bajaj Pay and for Bharat NXT need merchant account.

Thanks @Tejo for clearing my misconceptions about these 2 cards.
Bharatnxt count for business transaction.

Better to use Snapay app and charge 1.18% and transfer to bank.

Note - Snapay app merchant category is "Utility".

Dharm

TF Premier
Bharatnxt count for business transaction.

Better to use Snapay app and charge 1.18% and transfer to bank.

Note - Snapay app merchant category is "Utility".
Means according to you snapay is the best option to transfer from card to bank.

Thought you may have some trick, thatswhy quoted you, as you are the trick master of this forum