• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Phonepe Full KYC Wallet & Free Transfer To Bank

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Phonepe Full KYC Wallet & Free Transfer To Bank:

Phonepe Full KYC Wallet option now available -

Go to Phonepe Wallet option and click on Upgrade Wallet option -

Enter your Pan number, Aadhaar number and verify with OTP (You can also use your Virtual aadhaar number),

Enter your address and other details and complete Video kyc.

Your Phonepe Wallet limit will upgrade to 2 lakhs per month.

IMG-20240206-WA0003.jpg

Wallet load -

UPI - Free

Debit card - Free

Credit Card - 2.3% charges.

Wallet to Bank transfer - FREE.

Phonepe Wallet balance, Phonepe cashback/gift card used for UPI payment -

Got this SS from telegram.

photo_2024-02-09_19-24-36.jpg

Last edited:

Strange

TF Legend
Phonepe Full KYC Wallet & Free Transfer To Bank:

Phonepe Full KYC Wallet option now available -

Go to Phonepe Wallet option and click on Upgrade Wallet option -

Enter your Pan number, Aadhaar number and verify with OTP (You can also use your Virtual aadhaar number),

Enter your address and other details and complete Video kyc.

Your Phonepe Wallet limit will upgrade to 2 lakhs per month.

IMG-20240206-WA0003.jpg

Wallet load -

UPI - Free

Debit card - Free

Credit Card - 2.3% charges.

Wallet to Bank transfer - FREE.

Phonepe Wallet balance, Phonepe cashback/gift card used for UPI payment -

Got this SS from telegram.

photo_2024-02-09_19-24-36.jpg
PhonePe Chorpe/Adspe removed the option to add money to the wallet using debit cards, credit cards, and RuPay credit card UPI. 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

@Abhishek012

bhai-ye-toh-shuru-hote-hi-khatam-hogaya-1024x511.jpg

snike1792

TF Select
Got an option to do full KYC in phonepe and was able to see dc option. But when I tried withdrawing the money back it shows this error. Anyone else seeing this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327_030319_PhonePe.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327_030319_PhonePe.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 46

Cosmicgaze

TF Select
PhonePe Chorpe/Adspe removed the option to add money to the wallet using debit cards, credit cards, and RuPay credit card UPI. 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

@Abhishek012

bhai-ye-toh-shuru-hote-hi-khatam-hogaya-1024x511.jpg
If you select the amount option it will only show bank upi. But if u enter custom amount it shows saved cards.

Still waiting for kyc option to enable for me.

samm255

TF Ace
Chorpe/Adspe removed the option to add money to the wallet using debit cards, credit cards, and RuPay credit card UPI.
Why do you even need CC or Rupay CC UPI? They are chargeable, only DC is free for now. Phonepe full kyc account is useless.

Ashishag

TF Buzz
Koi confirm kar sakta hi if Phonepe Gift card balance transfer ho raha hi kiya kyc ke baad (as shown in screenshot attached by Abhishek in post).

I have completed full KYC and tried to pay to my Paytm/gpay merchant barcode but phonepe gift card balance option nahi aaya payment method mei. (Only Bank/Rupay cc option coming while making payment).

Also, i do not have Phonepe merchant.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Koi confirm kar sakta hi if Phonepe Gift card balance transfer ho raha hi kiya kyc ke baad (as shown in screenshot attached by Abhishek in post).

I have completed full KYC and tried to pay to my Paytm/gpay merchant barcode but phonepe gift card balance option nahi aaya payment method mei. (Only Bank/Rupay cc option coming while making payment).

Phonepe Merchant Chahiye Phonepe Gift card balance ko bank mein transfer karne ke liye

doraemon

TF Ace

Kisi bhi merchant ke bhejeo phonepe Wale
Aaspaas dekho koi shop pe milega