• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Loot - Slice Wallet UPI - free credit card load and free bank transfer

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
Hey guys just want to clarify. Is the phone pe wallet loophole fixed?

Common man... Please read the title and/or explain the loophole to check. If you still don't get it, why are you asking about PhonePe loophole to Slice users? Not every Slice user uses PhonePe. Anyway, tell us about the PhonePe loophole so that we/I could test and answer your question.

marvel

TF Premier
Common man... Please read the title and/or explain the loophole to check. If you still don't get it, why are you asking about PhonePe loophole to Slice users? Not every Slice user uses PhonePe. Anyway, tell us about the PhonePe loophole so that we/I could test and answer your question.
Yea sorry I can't find the original thread that's why I messaged here. You can able to add money to phonepe wallet from rupay credit card without incurring any charges. You have to add the amount --> Proceed to top-up --> Use another upi ID / app, and choose any other app where you have linked your rupay credit card for upi transactions. I was able to do this twice but now it's showing due to security reasons try after 24hrs everytime.

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
Yea sorry I can't find the original thread that's why I messaged here. You can able to add money to phonepe wallet from rupay credit card without incurring any charges. You have to add the amount --> Proceed to top-up --> Use another upi ID / app, and choose any other app where you have linked your rupay credit card for upi transactions. I was able to do this twice but now it's showing due to security reasons try after 24hrs everytime.

I don't have a RuPay CC to test. 😞 Sorry.

The trick was working until 3 days ago, though. Please check...