• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm wallet load charges now 4.35%, Better alternative???

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I made a credit card bill after adding money via credit card. My charges gone up from 2.35 to 3.35 . So they consider credit card bill payment same like wallet to bank transfer.
This has not been the case for me. I loaded 20k via CC and made a CC payment yesterday. Did the same today as well. I was charged the usual fees only.

Did you do credit card bill payment from Paytm or sent money via UPI to your CC virtual account from Paytm?

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can I load 1500*4 for MRCC + 1000*6 for amex gold every month to paytm wallet at 2.35% ? Please confirm. I use it to pay bills and do not transfer money to bank.
Also, can I pay insurance bill of 35k from paytm wallet in a month?
Yes you can, but for Amex, the charge is 2.65% not 2.35%.

Is your insurance listed in Amazon pay? If yes, you are better off getting Amazon pay voucher from Amex reward multiplier, and paying it via Amazon pay. Zero fees and 2x and 5x rewards for MRCC and Gold respectively.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
For cc to bank transfer
1. You can transfer 1000 free by mobikwik as add money in each mobikwik account once 1st time of month.
2. Bulk amount @2.5 percent change on mobikwik
3. Education fee on cred @1.4 percent

ak1423

TF Select
I have two offers 2.5% and 1.5 %cashbacks..I have already exhausted 2.5% for this month and yet to be used in next month.Can I activate this 1.5% offer this month simultaneously?

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have two offers 2.5% and 1.5 %cashbacks..I have already exhausted 2.5% for this month and yet to be used in next month.Can I activate this 1.5% offer this month simultaneously?
Yes both can be used separately but please activate it only one at a time and use it.
Also if both gets activated, observed mostly the lower reward gets credited.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
One more question .do we get 1.5% cashback offer for Paytm wallet every month ? I have started using amex from this month
Yes .. you can use it for 4 times a month. and you get it every month .. not only this you can get other offers also..
Just don't transfer money back to any bank account..
Just use it for QR, or Paytm payments etc .

Last edited:

purush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Basic questions how you guys are doing mobikwik super cash and i tried in different way but I could not including recharge. All the cashback supercash so how we are redeem?

D₹V

TF Prestige
Usko kyun tag karte ho yaar
Abhishek012 ke alawa koi nahi janta answers to upi related questions?
Once loaded, a UPI LITE wallet allows a user to do instant transactions of up to Rs 200, making the entire experience quick and seamless. A maximum of Rs 2,000 can be added twice in a day to UPI LITE, making the cumulative daily usage up to Rs 4,000,” it said in a release
Thread 'Paytm UPI becomes first to launch UPI LITE feature' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/paytm-upi-becomes-first-to-launch-upi-lite-feature.7808/