• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm wallet load charges now 4.35%, Better alternative???

_na_cheese

TF Premier
No money in wallet, was using via Rupay card UPI from last 2 months, but some small merchant does not support card UPI payment( I do not know , why?, may be due to some MDR charges)

Rarely use Paytm postpaid, getting cashback offer for wallet load, so thought why not reload that and use for small merchant, and can transfer unused money to bank, if required.
I get it.

But paytm recently started charging 2% extra as penalty for people who did wallet to bank.

I saw it somewhere. Don't remember the details.

Since then I do not do wallet to bank.

Dharm

TF Premier
Yeah..right..There is a threshold of 5k, post which you will have a penalty. It should come down in another month
Just seen offer section, and Paytm is giving 3.35% cashback for wallet load, so it's just 4.35-3.35=1% charge I have to pay now, which can be recovered via 2% sc smart cashback and 1 % card payment cashback, so still I will be in 2% overall profit

P.S. - Just shared for info, I will not be using Paytm wallet load, until my fee again reduce to 2.35 or less

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just seen offer section, and Paytm is giving 3.35% cashback for wallet load, so it's just 4.35-3.35=1% charge I have to pay now, which can be recovered via 2% sc smart cashback and 1 % card payment cashback, so still I will be in 2% overall profit

P.S. - Just shared for info, I will not be using Paytm wallet load, until my fee again reduce to 2.35 or less
Very generous offer. Please share SS if possible

Dharm

TF Premier
Me to same, but last time I checked it was 1.5%..
As I said because of the festival offer they may be giving this
If this was an festival offer, then all should have received this, but looks like it is only for those, who have transfer rate is equal or greater than 3.35%

Just a guess, so that effectively they can transfer with 0 to 1% charges after cashback