• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Phonepe Full KYC Wallet & Free Transfer To Bank

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Phonepe Full KYC Wallet & Free Transfer To Bank:

Phonepe Full KYC Wallet option now available -

Go to Phonepe Wallet option and click on Upgrade Wallet option -

Enter your Pan number, Aadhaar number and verify with OTP (You can also use your Virtual aadhaar number),

Enter your address and other details and complete Video kyc.

Your Phonepe Wallet limit will upgrade to 2 lakhs per month.

IMG-20240206-WA0003.jpg

Wallet load -

UPI - Free

Debit card - Free

Credit Card - 2.3% charges.

Wallet to Bank transfer - FREE.

Phonepe Wallet balance, Phonepe cashback/gift card used for UPI payment -

Got this SS from telegram.

photo_2024-02-09_19-24-36.jpg

Last edited:

S.B.N.B

TF Buzz
Phonepe to bank nahi ho pa raha.. wallet me add ho gaya dc se ab nimalne time suspicious bqta raha.. sunah se

Cosmicgaze

TF Select
2 acc hai dono me nahi ho raha. Added successfully withdrawal issue.
Wait for a day or two to cool down, then withdraw.
Also don’t add and immediately try to withdraw. It will suspect fraud. Keep it in the wallet for a while and then withdraw.

marvel

TF Premier
Hey guys added 50k to phonepe wallet and while withdrawing its showing blocking payment dud to suspected fraud. What to do?
Wait for a day or two to cool down, then withdraw.
Also don’t add and immediately try to withdraw. It will suspect fraud. Keep it in the wallet for a while and then withdraw.

marvel

TF Premier
Did u do the withdrawl immediately after depositing. I think for me thats the reason. Let me give it a day or two and check.

PhonePe gives a weird error on dob, no where I faced this issue. What is that UIDAI standard?

20240207_214052.jpg

When Aadhaar was issued initially, only the year of birth was recorded and stored. Subsequent iterations of Aadhaar had the DOB in ddmmyyyy format. So, that could be the reason for this error. You can get your DOB updated easily. Not a big issue.

marvel

TF Premier
Got an option to do full KYC in phonepe and was able to see dc option. But when I tried withdrawing the money back it shows this error. Anyone else seeing this?
Hey man were you able to withdraw the money. The same thing happened to me also . What did u do?

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When Aadhaar was issued initially, only the year of birth was recorded and stored. Subsequent iterations of Aadhaar had the DOB in ddmmyyyy format. So, that could be the reason for this error. You can get your DOB updated easily. Not a big issue.
Thanks for taking time to reply even for a old post and the issue resolved already.

snike1792

TF Select
Hey man were you able to withdraw the money. The same thing happened to me also . What did u do?
Yes, I was able to withdraw it after maybe 24 hours or so. After withdrawing I added 100 again to check how long it takes to withdraw again. It was the same 24 hours again.

marvel

TF Premier
Yes, I was able to withdraw it after maybe 24 hours or so. After withdrawing I added 100 again to check how long it takes to withdraw again. It was the same 24 hours again.
Thanks for the reply bro. Mine was 50k that's why I am scared.