• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Axis 2x Miles Transfer Offer valid for Axis Magnus Credit Card?

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is Axis 2x Miles Transfer Offer valid for Axis Magnus Credit Card?

Has anyone who held only an Axis Magnus credit card tried transferring the points to Turkish Airline during this offer? Did you receive 2x points in your Turkish account? Please confirm

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There was a glitch on first day till 11 am which allowed Magnus holders to also use the offer. Those people who used offer that time have got 2x it seems as per posts on twitter. Now it is (as it was supposed to be by Axis) only for Atlas, Select, Privilege.

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There was a glitch on first day till 11 am which allowed Magnus holders to also use the offer. Those people who used offer that time have got 2x it seems as per posts on twitter. Now it is (as it was supposed to be by Axis) only for Atlas, Select, Privilege.
Actually I have both Privilege as well as Magnus. Since edge reward points on Traveledge are combined, how do I utilise this offer since I have Privilege card as well?

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Actually I have both Privilege as well as Magnus. Since edge reward points on Traveledge are combined, how do I utilise this offer since I have Privilege card as well?
I also have Magnus and Select. Can’t see the offer. Anyways not worth using 10:1 ratio of Select & Privilege to get bonus under the offer. If you transfer in 5:4 ratio of Magnus technically you are anyways not eligible for bonus as you are using Magnus transfer ratio and not Privilege transfer ratio.

Offer is good for Atlas holders and for Magnus when it had the glitch for few hours.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I also have Magnus and Select. Can’t see the offer. Anyways not worth using 10:1 ratio of Select & Privilege to get bonus under the offer. If you transfer in 5:4 ratio of Magnus technically you are anyways not eligible for bonus as you are using Magnus transfer ratio and not Privilege transfer ratio.

Offer is good for Atlas holders and for Magnus when it had the glitch for few hours.
Was it for all airlines or only turkish?