• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus ER to Turkish Miles transaction failed. Help !

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I transferred ER from magnus to Turkish miles&smiles on 21st Aug and received a message today that the transaction has failed. Points have been reverted back.

Called traveledge and they said that the most common problem with people having failed transfer to turkish is due to wrong name entered. I am pretty sure I have entered the right name.

They have taken my request for reason of failed transfer for now and asked me to call tomorrow.

Just wanted to ask if anyone had a similar situation and should i try and transfer some small amount again. Not a lot of time left before devaluation date !

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Accor, Turkish both r getting cancelled after 6 to 7 days. from last 20 days.
This is an issue for some users only. I’ve transferred to both in the past week and both credited in under 24 hours for the first time since I am transferring. 🤗

It seems OP is also one of them.

Last edited:

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
This is an issue for some users only. I’ve transferred to both in the past week and both credited in under 24 hours for the first time since I am transferring. 🤗

It seems OP is also one of them.

I don’t understand what could be the reason. My name, email, phone number are all the same for both turkish and axis. There is just one account in each. Did you add passport and other details to your miles&smiles account ??

I don’t understand what could be the reason. My name, email, phone number are all the same for both turkish and axis. There is just one account in each. Did you add passport and other details to your miles&smiles account ??
It's failing for plenty of people even some who have transferred to TK before.

Keep trying with small amounts I guess????

Last edited:

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
. Did you add passport and other details to your miles&smiles account ??
Nope. Just take basic details. For Accor I have only one ID linked. Turkish since the last 2 months I am transferring in batches and all them went well. The last of my ER i transferred last week to Krisflyer, accor, and turkish and all of them settled within 24 hours.

Most people are transferring to these partners right now, any maybe due to the heavy flow it is failing. There are many in this ship it seems. 😐

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Update - Called CC again today regarding the request raised yesterday. They told that they have no info from Turkish on this matter yet and asked me to avoid transferring to turkish because if the points are stuck and do not revert back before 1st Sept, you’ll be at a loss.
Now I’m thinking if I should wait or just look for other airline partners !

Took a risk of initiating the conversion on 25th Aug and just received the miles in my TA account. The customer care had mentioned that there was an issue on travel edge's end for TA conversions which was fixed around 26th Aug. Still wouldn't completely recommend to go with TA since it's too close to deval

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I did a small amount and it was credited, so I guess they have fixed it. Went ahead with the rest amount. Hopefully it goes smoothly.

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I retried the transfer in 2 parts both 2 minutes apart. One went through and other failed. The failed transaction ER are not reversed yet. Basically axis just wasted my ER even when I took more than 10 days margin. Have left them an email but I am pretty sure they wont do anything.

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I’m facing issues with transfers to Miles and Smiles.

I’m in a situation where I can transfer only in lots of 500 miles through Magnus Burgundy.

First lot of 6 transfers, one went through.
Others got reversed in under 24 hours.

Second lot of 5 transfers, one went through, others got reversed in under 24 hours.

Anyone else facing this weird situation with Miles and Smiles transfers via Axis please?

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I’m facing issues with transfers to Miles and Smiles.

I’m in a situation where I can transfer only in lots of 500 miles through Magnus Burgundy.

First lot of 6 transfers, one went through.
Others got reversed in under 24 hours.

Second lot of 5 transfers, one went through, others got reversed in under 24 hours.

Anyone else facing this weird situation with Miles and Smiles transfers via Axis please?
Yes. I found this the hard way. You can only transfer points to miles once in 24 hrs in Turkish. This was told to me in email by CC.

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
new devaluation in town
You forgot to prefix B. R. U. T. A. L. before devaluation :)