• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas (1st Sep onwards) Comparison of Miles on Axis Reserve v/s Atlas v/s Magnus

Hi everyone,

Can someone take a look at the miles values below (for a spend of 10k INR in each category) and verify if it all checks out. Will be useful not only for me, but everyone else too in the new transfer ratio setup.

Assumptions
  • Miles are for 5:2 partners for Magnus / Reserve, and 1:2 partners for Atlas.
  • Magnus calcs are for spends < 1.5 lacs
  • Milestone benfits (like on Atlas) not taken into consideration
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-01 at 18.03.54.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-01 at 18.03.54.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 384

drsel

TF Legend
With Burgundy Magnus giving 24% return on Traveledge and 4.8% return on everything else including rent (with a few exceptions),

With Atlas giving 10% return on Traveledge, direct hotels and direct airlines and 4% return on everything else including rent;

I don't see the point in paying annual/renewal fees of any other super premium card like Stanchart ultimate (less than 3%), HDFC infinia, HDFC Diners club Black, ALL paid regular, premium or super premium cards of Indusind, RBL, ICICI, SBI (except SBI cashback card)

Last edited:

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
With Burgundy Magnus giving 24% return on Traveledge and 4.8% return on everything else including rent (with a few exceptions),

With Atlas giving 10% return on Traveledge, direct hotels and direct airlines and 4% return on everything else including rent;

I don't see the point in paying annual/renewal fees of any other super premium card like Stanchart ultimate (less than 3%), HDFC infinia, HDFC Diners club Black, ALL paid regular, premium or super premium cards of Indusind, RBL, ICICI, SBI (except SBI cashback card)
What will you do when Axis closes the Magnus Burgundy offer? Its better to have some backup cards.

Also its good to keep LTF cards or cards from which you can get back returns by spends or by points given for payment of annual fees.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What will you do when Axis closes the Magnus Burgundy offer? Its better to have some backup cards.

Also its good to keep LTF cards or cards from which you can get back returns by spends or by points given for payment of annual fees.
What do you mean by close magnus burgundy offer?

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How many months do you think this Magnus Burgundy will run? 6,12 or 24 months or more? My bet is less than 12 months.
No i meant what exactly do you mean by “offer”?

5:4 is not the offer, it is basic feature of Burgundy Magnus card like 5:2 is for normal Magnus card or 1:2 for Atlas.

If you mean offer is giving Burgundy Magnus to people who open Burgundy account, yes that could be timebound offer depending on their target of opening Burgundy accounts.

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No i meant what exactly do you mean by “offer”?

5:4 is not the offer, it is basic feature of Burgundy Magnus card like 5:2 is for normal Magnus card or 1:2 for Atlas.

If you mean offer is giving Burgundy Magnus to people who open Burgundy account, yes that could be timebound offer depending on their target of opening Burgundy accounts.
I am talking about the same time bound offer. It can vanish after some time. Its not as if people who will open Burgundy Magnus will get 5:4 forever. Axis can change its terms and conditions any time with a months notice. Therefore, people should keep backup cards after such scenario comes to pass.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am talking about the same time bound offer. It can vanish after some time. Its not as if people who will open Burgundy Magnus will get 5:4 forever. Axis can change its terms and conditions any time with a months notice. Therefore, people should keep backup cards after such scenario comes to pass.
5:4 is forever for Burgundy Magnus like 5:2 is forever for Magnus or 1:2 for Atlas. So risk of that changing is like 1:2 for Atlas changing or 1:1 for dcb infinia changing. As I said it is feature of Burgundy Magnus card and not timebound