• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind not putting my cheque for clearance

Hrraj

TF Select
ON august 17teen Ive opened indusind partner account theres on going offer if your intial funding 2L or above your account will be 0 mab...I visited janakpuri branch regarding this a lady said yes offer is on going, but due to my address issue so my account got freeze but later comapint its unfreeze, but now bank lady not putting my cheque in clearance my money stuck...And indusind offer vaild till 31st august my account is now opened and received kit but funding still left, If funding not complete then 1L mab for my account now what should i do I tried their twitter but no appropriate solution same we're looking to you issue, resolve soon..I don't get cheque cancellation message my money didn't debit from my other account, what should i do if cheque not clear before 31st?

Attachments

• Screenshot (503).png
    Screenshot (503).png
    169 KB · Views: 46
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-08-29 at 6.44.02 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-08-29 at 6.44.02 PM.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 47
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-08-29 at 6.41.57 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-08-29 at 6.41.57 PM.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 41
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-08-29 at 6.41.52 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-08-29 at 6.41.52 PM.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 45

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
ON august 17teen Ive opened indusind partner account theres on going offer if your intial funding 2L or above your account will be 0 mab...I visited janakpuri branch regarding this a lady said yes offer is on going, but due to my address issue so my account got freeze but later comapint its unfreeze, but now bank lady not putting my cheque in clearance my money stuck...And indusind offer vaild till 31st august my account is now opened and received kit but funding still left, If funding not complete then 1L mab for my account now what should i do I tried their twitter but no appropriate solution same we're looking to you issue, resolve soon..I don't get cheque cancellation message my money didn't debit from my other account, what should i do if cheque not clear before 31st?
No need to worry you have done your work
Now it's their responsibility to get it done??

If they claim that the account has to be now maintained with 1L mab directly email pno with all the proofs.

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Did you get the resolution ? I myself opened my mothers Exclusive Account (Under new offer, 4 Lakh initial funding to get 0 Bal account). My money got deducted through HDFC Cheque but it wasn't credited into the new Indus Account. CC says that account in debit freeze, Branch says ek-do din mei ho jayega.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Did you get the resolution ? I myself opened my mothers Exclusive Account (Under new offer, 4 Lakh initial funding to get 0 Bal account). My money got deducted through HDFC Cheque but it wasn't credited into the new Indus Account. CC says that account in debit freeze, Branch says ek-do din mei ho jayega.
Where did you get the offer??

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
I gave my cheque for my mother's account opened on 10th Oct. Since my name was not written on cheque, RM called me and asked me to send my passbook or bank statement which I sent. Next day 4Lakh got deducted from my account. In my HDFC statement it only says "Cheque - Indusind Bank". Doesn't mention my mother's name. Called CC, they told account is on debit freeze. Then I called RM, she told me that she had asked for my bank statement to resolve this issue. My money into would be credited into my mother's indus account by tomorrow evening.
4L is a huge amount, and that money is now with Indus, not even in my mother's account. Also not sure, why debit freeze and if I would be able to withdraw money after it gets credited into her account.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Looks like all the new accounts with bulk funding and zero MAB thereafter will have initial debit freeze for some days thats how bank maintains that bulk on their books for a week or 10 days.
we should escalate to banking ombudsman with proofs.

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
i got money credit mail yesterday. btw you also opened a exclusive account right? if yes then what about your funds?
My exclusive account journey is from April 2022 and i'm under a scheme i've to always maintain 1l in savings account to get the card free.
I need zero mark up card at that time so i gone for this account and as a compliment bank offered LTF legend cc

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Looks like all the new accounts with bulk funding and zero MAB thereafter will have initial debit freeze for some days thats how bank maintains that bulk on their books for a week or 10 days.
we should escalate to banking ombudsman with proofs.
Shaant gadadhari Bheem Shaant... Branch wants you to keep money atleast for some time. Initially they would request you to do it, now they have got this debit freeze wala funda. See, when I opened my mothers account - They put it in debit freeze. My cheque was cleared from HDFC next day but money went to Indusind (not my mothers indusind account) 4L is indeed huge sum so as soon as I got a mail that 4L was deposited into my mother account as initial funding, I called RM to tell him that I am going to make FD of it, and magically debit freeze removed.
Again, I opened my add on account. Same branch but different RM. Everything was done smoothly but again debit freeze. Since this was just 30k funding, I didn't worry for 10 days. Today, I called RM, told her ki account mei deposit karna hai but debit freeze hai. And again magically - Debit freeze removed within minutes.
So, Funda is that what I believe they deliberately delay KYC doc upload; account goes in debit freeze; they see how long they can sustain and when customer forces, debit freeze removed. I would rather suggest you to call RM, tell him/her ki paise deposit karne hain kuch transaction ke liye, and see the magic.

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Shaant gadadhari Bheem Shaant... Branch wants you to keep money atleast for some time. Initially they would request you to do it, now they have got this debit freeze wala funda. See, when I opened my mothers account - They put it in debit freeze. My cheque was cleared from HDFC next day but money went to Indusind (not my mothers indusind account) 4L is indeed huge sum so as soon as I got a mail that 4L was deposited into my mother account as initial funding, I called RM to tell him that I am going to make FD of it, and magically debit freeze removed.
Again, I opened my add on account. Same branch but different RM. Everything was done smoothly but again debit freeze. Since this was just 30k funding, I didn't worry for 10 days. Today, I called RM, told her ki account mei deposit karna hai but debit freeze hai. And again magically - Debit freeze removed within minutes.
So, Funda is that what I believe they deliberately delay KYC doc upload; account goes in debit freeze; they see how long they can sustain and when customer forces, debit freeze removed. I would rather suggest you to call RM, tell him/her ki paise deposit karne hain kuch transaction ke liye, and see the magic.
utilizing their KYC astra in an unethical way
u nailed the FD trick to get freeze release superb
we've to thank HDFC in this regard whatever the big ticket we fund they wont impose any limits on new account as long as its available under the product variant

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I gave my cheque for my mother's account opened on 10th Oct. Since my name was not written on cheque, RM called me and asked me to send my passbook or bank statement which I sent. Next day 4Lakh got deducted from my account. In my HDFC statement it only says "Cheque - Indusind Bank". Doesn't mention my mother's name. Called CC, they told account is on debit freeze. Then I called RM, she told me that she had asked for my bank statement to resolve this issue. My money into would be credited into my mother's indus account by tomorrow evening.
4L is a huge amount, and that money is now with Indus, not even in my mother's account. Also not sure, why debit freeze and if I would be able to withdraw money after it gets credited into her account.
I had the same situation as you with my mother's acc, had to give statement as well, the next day the cheque cleared. No debit freeze on account whatsoever.