• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Legend Reward System

codenerd

TF Ace
Hi,
I recently got Indusind LEGEND CC LTF and was exploring its rewards structure.
Even though its LTF (I didnt pay even a single rupee as renewal and hence didn't get any joining benefits) but it still is very useful.

Its reward rate as I checked:
On weekdays - 1 RP/100 rs
On weekend - 2 RP/100 rs

This means on weekends it basically gives 1RP/50rs spent. This is same as AMEX Gold charge card/AMEX Smart Earn and other AMEX variants.
But the catch is that in case of AMEX, if we consider the worst redemption method - cash redemption of points, then we only get 0.25p/point whereas in case of IndusInd, on weekend spend u get 0.75p/point.

This means by spending 100rs, you get 0.50p return in AMEX for cash redemption
AND
by spending 100rs on IndusInd LEGEND, you get 2 RPs per 100rs which means 0.75p*2 = 1.5rs/100rs spent.

Basically 1.5% returns on legend on any offline/online spend on weekends. This according to me is a good rewards return as compared to amazon icici card which gives flat 1% CB on all online offline spends but not as good as Axis Ace's 2%return.

But again not everyone gets Axis ACE.

So in my opinion, the rewards structure of Indusind Legend, plus lounge offer plus the ability to keep Indusind Select account at 0MAB by linking Indusind Legend credit card to your savings account makes it a very good to have card.

Please share your views about this comparison if I am missing any card like SBI cashback card or anything.. I dont have much idea about that..

NOTE:
If you get this card as LTF, dont expect to get Priority Pass which means no International Lounge. You wont get any lucrative benefit which is mentioned on the website which you can only get if you pay the joining fees.
They do mention movie offers (BOGO) which you will actually get with LTF card also, but I personally was never able to use IndusInd's movie offers as they always are some weird quota based on BMS. I wonder if anyone ever was able to use movie offers from IndusInd Cards.

Legend Rewards Redemption T&C: IMPORTANT: Do check out airline transfer options also. Looks lucrative as compared to AMEX where
  • 3 Amex MR Points = 1 Club Vistara Point (transfer ratio)

1682847589334.png

Last edited:

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Go for it. It might involve a one-time hassle, but it's worth considering due to the added benefits of the Select account and the accompanying Debit Cards.

Take a look at this thread for more information:

And don't pay 10k; this card is being offered for free. Apply through Cash Karo and earn some free moolah. 🤣
Raita fail gaya. Card was provisionally approved for 500k but at time of VKYC, details did not match (mostly due to wrong detail entry by agent). Mostly reject ! 😆🙃

I wanted to know the reward rate on the Indusind Legend credit card on the weekend & non-weekend if I go for cash redemption. Also, are there any charges for redeeming for cash? Do I get the same rewards rate in forex spending & what are the transactions where I may not get rewards?
Thanks for help :)

deep@vie

TF Legend
I wanted to know the reward rate on the Indusind Legend credit card on the weekend & non-weekend if I go for cash redemption. Also, are there any charges for redeeming for cash? Do I get the same rewards rate in forex spending & what are the transactions where I may not get rewards?
Thanks for help :)
1(.75Rs) on 100 spend on non-weekend.
2(1.5Rs) on 100 spend on weekend

Last edited:

codenerd

TF Ace
Your comparison with AMEX gold charge is true but slightly incomplete. I think people prefer AMEX for the milestone benefit bonus points and ease of achieving them.

Agreed that it is still a good card to keep for LTF.
Yeah but some people who dont have that level of spends for which AMEX is actually useful (milestone benefits) then I believe once can avoid AMEX! I myself hold Smart Earn and Gold charge cards and these days with other cards giving flat cashback of 1-2%, I personally feel less motivated to use AMEX for those spends for the sake of reward points.. I mean its a scenario based thing!

nknaveen457

TF Buzz
Hi All,

I recently got IndusInd legend CC LTF by applying directly through their Website where many welcome benefits and rewards along with priority pass was mentioned. However, almost a month has passed and i have not received any gifts/rewards/points or the priority pass.

Is there any welcome rewards available with this card as of now?
if yes, what is the procedure to get it?
How to get the priority pass?

srikant

TF Premier
I don't think you've read the fine print. 🤭

This card has been devalued significantly and doesn't offer much. The Priority Pass membership is free, but the lounge visits are not; they come with a charge unless you purchase their Travel Plus program.
Can priority pass be used with another card that gives lounge access?

Btw if I understand right, Priority Pass is something to be used for priority access at international lounges only right?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Can priority pass be used with another card that gives lounge access?

Btw if I understand right, Priority Pass is something to be used for priority access at international lounges only right?
Why would anyone in their right mind use this card? There are better cards available in the market that offer Priority Pass membership without any conditions.