• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Legend Reward System

codenerd

TF Ace
Hi,
I recently got Indusind LEGEND CC LTF and was exploring its rewards structure.
Even though its LTF (I didnt pay even a single rupee as renewal and hence didn't get any joining benefits) but it still is very useful.

Its reward rate as I checked:
On weekdays - 1 RP/100 rs
On weekend - 2 RP/100 rs

This means on weekends it basically gives 1RP/50rs spent. This is same as AMEX Gold charge card/AMEX Smart Earn and other AMEX variants.
But the catch is that in case of AMEX, if we consider the worst redemption method - cash redemption of points, then we only get 0.25p/point whereas in case of IndusInd, on weekend spend u get 0.75p/point.

This means by spending 100rs, you get 0.50p return in AMEX for cash redemption
AND
by spending 100rs on IndusInd LEGEND, you get 2 RPs per 100rs which means 0.75p*2 = 1.5rs/100rs spent.

Basically 1.5% returns on legend on any offline/online spend on weekends. This according to me is a good rewards return as compared to amazon icici card which gives flat 1% CB on all online offline spends but not as good as Axis Ace's 2%return.

But again not everyone gets Axis ACE.

So in my opinion, the rewards structure of Indusind Legend, plus lounge offer plus the ability to keep Indusind Select account at 0MAB by linking Indusind Legend credit card to your savings account makes it a very good to have card.

Please share your views about this comparison if I am missing any card like SBI cashback card or anything.. I dont have much idea about that..

NOTE:
If you get this card as LTF, dont expect to get Priority Pass which means no International Lounge. You wont get any lucrative benefit which is mentioned on the website which you can only get if you pay the joining fees.
They do mention movie offers (BOGO) which you will actually get with LTF card also, but I personally was never able to use IndusInd's movie offers as they always are some weird quota based on BMS. I wonder if anyone ever was able to use movie offers from IndusInd Cards.

Legend Rewards Redemption T&C: IMPORTANT: Do check out airline transfer options also. Looks lucrative as compared to AMEX where
  • 3 Amex MR Points = 1 Club Vistara Point (transfer ratio)

1682847589334.png

Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi,
Even though its LTF (I didnt pay even a single rupee as renewal and hence didnt get any joining benefits) but it still is very useful.

Its reward rate as i checked,
On weekend - 2 RP/100 rs

This means on weekends it basically gives 1RP/50rs spent. This is same as AMEX Gold charge card/AMEX Smart Earn and other AMEX variants.
But the catch is that in case of AMEX, if we consider the worst redemption method - cash redemption of points, then we only get 0.25p/point whereas in case of indusind, on weekend spend u get 0.75p/point.

AND
by spending 100rs on Indusind LEGEND, you get 2 RPs per 100rs which means 0.75p*2 = 1.5rs/100rs spent.

Basically 1.5% returns on legend on any offline/online spend on weekends. This according to me is a good rewards return as compared to amazon icici card which gives flat 1% CB on all online offline spends but not as good as Axis Ace's 2%return.

So in my opinion, the rewards structure of Indusind Legend, plus lounge offer plus the ability to keep Indusind Exclusive account at 0MAB by linking Indusind Legend credit card to your savings account makes it a very good to have card.

Please share your views about this comparison if I am missing any card like SBI cashback card or anything.. I dont have much idea about that..
Ur post corrections:
Legend card gives select account not exclusive
Lounge not intl only domestic
Rest it’s a good post superb

karankayastha

TF Premier
Hi,
Even though its LTF (I didnt pay even a single rupee as renewal and hence didnt get any joining benefits) but it still is very useful.

Its reward rate as i checked,
On weekend - 2 RP/100 rs

But the catch is that in case of AMEX, if we consider the worst redemption method - cash redemption of points, then we only get 0.25p/point whereas in case of indusind, on weekend spend u get 0.75p/point.

AND
by spending 100rs on Indusind LEGEND, you get 2 RPs per 100rs which means 0.75p*2 = 1.5rs/100rs spent.

So in my opinion, the rewards structure of Indusind Legend, plus lounge offer plus the ability to keep Indusind Exclusive account at 0MAB by linking Indusind Legend credit card to your savings account makes it a very good to have card.

yes its reward rate is good on weekends & also it gives rp on wallet reloads

codenerd

TF Ace
Ur post corrections:
Ur post corrections:
Youre right. By mistake I mentioned Exclusive, will correct it. Thanks a lot!
Also yes lounge is only domestic since its LTF.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
How to get Indus Select account free with Legend credit card
Trust it helps

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
So in my opinion, the rewards structure of Indusind Legend, plus lounge offer plus the ability to keep Indusind Select account at 0MAB by linking Indusind Legend credit card to your savings account makes it a very good to have card.
Will it automatically get converted after linking or do I need to do something more? I already have another zero-balance account with them.

Prime Carlsen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Your comparison with AMEX gold charge is true but slightly incomplete. I think people prefer AMEX for the milestone benefit bonus points and ease of achieving them.

Agreed that it is still a good card to keep for LTF.