• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind 10x reward points Promotional offer on Gyftr

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I hardly spent anything on Indus cards, even if I do 100Rs. transaction, I'll get tons of mails and calls to convert that as EMI without knowing actual outstanding amount. That much strongly they designed their systems, basically I do not find much value also.

- consider both offers separate.
Ex: If purchased those APay vouchers

1st offer provide you: 2x points
2nd offer provide you: 5x points

total: 7x points (~5% through vouchers)

- Extra 1%
- or If purchased HP voucher, 1x + 5x = 6x (~4.5%)

Last I checked SBI Cashback directly providing 5% cashback on online eligible purchases. If I compare that with this long process, I do not find any value.

Whichever looks best for you.. for me peace of mind
Which one do you find the best to buy in this offer?
Also suppose I am buying Apay vouchers on weekends. I'll be getting 2x of (2 RP per 100) based on 10x Gyftr offer? How will I get 5x spend based offer in this case?
Also HP is giving 1% off on Gytr website if we buy using Apay vouchers.
Also there is one offer on HP Pay App itself which gives 3% off on HP Vouchers.
So which one is beneficial?
for wallet load etc this will be useful.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
I hardly spent anything on Indus cards, even if I do 100Rs. transaction, I'll get tons of mails and calls to convert that as EMI without knowing actual outstanding amount. That much strongly they designed their systems, basically I do not find much value also.

- consider both offers separate.
Ex: If purchased those APay vouchers

1st offer provide you: 2x points
2nd offer provide you: 5x points

total: 7x points (~5% through vouchers)

- Extra 1%
- or If purchased HP voucher, 1x + 5x = 6x (~4.5%)

Last I checked SBI Cashback directly providing 5% cashback on online eligible purchases. If I compare that with this long process, I do not find any value.

Whichever looks best for you.. for me peace of mind
I have already used SBI CB and HDFC Millennia this month. That's why I thought to use this