• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Delights Debit Card Offer

imrandiwan

TF Select
Hello All,

Just came across ongoing delights debit card fee waiver offer on Indusind website, this card offers 5% value back on special categories like dining, fuel, Ent & OTT. The offer is available for new/existing account holders with debit card fees waiver against spend based/AMB criteria. While the new account holder will have AMB/Spend based options, for existing customers there is only option of spend based fee waiver.

Details here:

Anyone has availed this card under this offer?

Last edited:

AJ331

TF Select
1684573817389.png titanium delight debit card, 700 reward points redeem but 350 ruppes credited only , instead of 700 ? any one facing this ?
I have got 1:1 conversion, 300 points redemmed for 300 Rs cashback

AJ331

TF Select
has any one got the Debit Card fee refunded?
I got the card issued in March
Maintained more than 25K in account for next 3 months and I guess end of 4th month they should be refunding the debit card fee?

cleverpappu

TF Premier
Maintained more than 25K in account for next 3 months and I guess end of 4th month they should be refunding the debit card fee?
What is the name of card showing in indus app? Is delight card shows as TITANIUM DEBIT MC??

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got a email regarding this offer. When I click on apply button , the indusind app shows world delights debit card with a fee of 2499 instead of titanium delights which has a fee of 499.

Is fee reversal applicable for both ?

Last edited:

AJ331

TF Select
Registered a complain with customer care last Saturday 16th , made a call to the customer care on 18th and
today I got the Issuance Fee reversed. Rs. 588,(the call to the customer care may have cost me 100 Rs approx due to wait time)

AJ331

TF Select
Registered a complain with customer care last Saturday 16th , made a call to the customer care on 18th and
today I got the Issuance Fee reversed. Rs. 588,(the call to the customer care may have cost me 100 Rs approx due to wait time)
Bank was suppossed to refund the 499 only,and not the 18% GST part.

Whole process may have incurred 30-45 minutes including registering complaint and calling Cust Care.
Wonder if often chasing rewards and money savings is really worth the effort

satraghav

TF Select
You can call IndusInd Bank at 02244066666 which is free and doesn't need any extra balance amount to call, as in the case of Special/Premium Paid number. @AJ331

prakashraj

TF Buzz
I got a email regarding this offer. When I click on apply button , the indusind app shows world delights debit card with a fee of 2499 instead of titanium delights which has a fee of 499.

Is fee reversal applicable for both ?
Don't apply for this card

This one is mc world delite, different from which we are talking about.

Also it doesn't offer any fee reversal.