• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Best Fuel Card] Indus Delight Debit Card - Problem With Point Redemption Value Fixed

theda

TF Premier
Indusind Delight debit card had problem while redeeming the point, where it gave only 0.5p per point. But now it has been fixed.
Point are now getting credited immediately to account with value of 1rs per point. Also the minimum point to redeem has been increased form 300 to 500.

Why Is It the Best Card For Fuel ?
  • 5% cashback on fuel transaction
  • Cashback at all fuel station on any POS machine
  • No surcharge for fuel transaction
  • Point get credited within two days of transaction.
  • Debit card charges can be reversed by spending 25k within first 3 month/ anniversary month of card issuance (including credit card bill payment)
  • Max cashback 750 per month
  • Min transaction value for cashback - 100

Other Features Of The Card?
  • 5% Cashback on Dining
  • 5% Cashback on Entertainment
  • 5% Cashback on OTT Subscription
  • Buy One Get One Movie Ticket on Book My Show (1 per quarter)
  • 20% discounts on Swiggy ( upto Rs.600 and max 3 transaction per month)
  • 10% discount on Big Basket (Rs.150 per month)

Update:-

• 750 limit only for cashback of 5%. Bigbasket, Swiggy and Bookmyshow are instant discounts and not included in 750 cashback limit
  • And the card is very good looking too. Very good quality plastic used :D

Last edited:

Ak Singh

TF Premier
Indusind Delight debit card had problem while redeeming the point, where it gave only 0.5p per point. But now it has been fixed.
Point are now getting credited immediately to account with value of 1rs per point. Also the minimum point to redeem has been increased form 300 to 500.

• Debit card charges can be reversed by spending 25k within first 3 month/ anniversary month of card issuance (including credit card bill payment)

• 5% Cashback on Dining

• 750 limit only for cashback of 5%. Bigbasket, Swiggy and Bookmyshow are instant discounts and not included in 750 cashback limit
I made payment through tap and pay by indus delight debit card on petrol pump.
But I had been two days, I haven't received 5% cashback on fuel. When will I get 5% cashback.
Is there any minimum limit for fuel purchase?

Ak Singh

TF Premier

• 5% Cashback on Dining

Please clear my doubt...
For indus delight dc fee reversal..
From where should I pay credit card bill to get reverse annual fee?

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Will I get cashback or cashpoint for credit card bill payment through indus delight dc for paying cc on park+?

And what is the settlement time of credit card payment?
Yes can't see dc option in parkplus.
U won't get for credit card payments, delight is for only fuel, dining, ott.
For reversal, try paytm

JAM

TF Buzz
Please clear my doubt...
You need to spend 25k in 3 months for fee reversal. Isn't that a reasonable spend amount ? If you aren't spending 8k a month is this card even worth having ?

Ak Singh

TF Premier
You need to spend 25k in 3 months for fee reversal. Isn't that a reasonable spend amount ? If you aren't spending 8k a month is this card even worth having ?
I spends from other cards and other payment option.
I taken delight dc only for fuel, and dining but I don't spend much on dining.

theda

TF Premier
I made payment through tap and pay by indus delight debit card on petrol pump.
But I had been two days, I haven't received 5% cashback on fuel. When will I get 5% cashback.
Is there any minimum limit for fuel purchase?
You will get reward points not direct cashback. Check under debit card in the app. Sometime it may take longer to receive the cashback.
Please clear my doubt...
Use paytm or mobikwik both are eligible. Just make sure that you are spending 25k in the next 3 month of the debit card issuance. The account opening month is not counted.

For example if you open account in this April month your 3 month will be counted as May, June and July. and you will get fee reversal exactly on the last day of 4th month. i.e August 31st

Strange

TF Legend
You will get reward points not direct cashback. Check under debit card in the app. Sometime it may take longer to receive the cashback.

Use paytm or mobikwik both are eligible. Just make sure that you are spending 25k in the next 3 month of the debit card issuance. The account opening month is not counted.

For example if you open account in this April month your 3 month will be counted as May, June and July. and you will get fee reversal exactly on the last day of 4th month. i.e August 31st
How can we get delight debit card in Select account?

Ak Singh

TF Premier

In mobikwik, should we pay directly by dc or first add money in wallet then pay cc bill from wallet?

Ranu Mondal

TF Neo

• 5% Cashback on Dining

how to redeem points ? What are possible ways to get the values !? Direct to bank statement,voucher ?