• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Best Fuel Card] Indus Delight Debit Card - Problem With Point Redemption Value Fixed

theda

TF Premier
Indusind Delight debit card had problem while redeeming the point, where it gave only 0.5p per point. But now it has been fixed.
Point are now getting credited immediately to account with value of 1rs per point. Also the minimum point to redeem has been increased form 300 to 500.

Why Is It the Best Card For Fuel ?
  • 5% cashback on fuel transaction
  • Cashback at all fuel station on any POS machine
  • No surcharge for fuel transaction
  • Point get credited within two days of transaction.
  • Debit card charges can be reversed by spending 25k within first 3 month/ anniversary month of card issuance (including credit card bill payment)
  • Max cashback 750 per month
  • Min transaction value for cashback - 100

Other Features Of The Card?
  • 5% Cashback on Dining
  • 5% Cashback on Entertainment
  • 5% Cashback on OTT Subscription
  • Buy One Get One Movie Ticket on Book My Show (1 per quarter)
  • 20% discounts on Swiggy ( upto Rs.600 and max 3 transaction per month)
  • 10% discount on Big Basket (Rs.150 per month)

Update:-

• 750 limit only for cashback of 5%. Bigbasket, Swiggy and Bookmyshow are instant discounts and not included in 750 cashback limit
  • And the card is very good looking too. Very good quality plastic used :D

Last edited:

techt

TF Legend
Lol bhai excitement me aap pura padhe hi nahi
Is that 750 including everything or separate limit on
  • 5% Cashback of Dining
  • 5% Cashback of Entertainment
  • 5% Cashback of OTT Subscription

theda

TF Premier
Is that 750 including everything or separate limit on
  • 5% Cashback of Dining
  • 5% Cashback of Entertainment
  • 5% Cashback of OTT Subscription
750 limit only for cashback of 5%. Bigbasket, swiggy and Bookmyshow are instant discounts and not included in 750 cashback limit

JAM

TF Buzz
I've been using this card for a few months now and have been maximizing the 5% benefit along with the 3x Swiggy offer. Initially faced issue with getting online transactions to work. It randomly started working since Jan. Never faced an issue with redemption went through smoothly on the app.
My only gripe at the moment is while using it for Netflix I have to initialize the payment every month. As someone who only uses cards for their offers I'd say this is an excellent card.

techt

TF Legend
I've been using this card for a few months now and have been maximizing the 5% benefit along with the 3x Swiggy offer. Initially faced issue with getting online transactions to work. It randomly started working since Jan. Never faced an issue with redemption went through smoothly on the app.
My only gripe at the moment is while using it for Netflix I have to initialize the payment every month. As someone who only uses cards for their offers I'd say this is an excellent card.
How to get this card ?