• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Delights Debit Card Offer

imrandiwan

TF Select
Hello All,

Just came across ongoing delights debit card fee waiver offer on Indusind website, this card offers 5% value back on special categories like dining, fuel, Ent & OTT. The offer is available for new/existing account holders with debit card fees waiver against spend based/AMB criteria. While the new account holder will have AMB/Spend based options, for existing customers there is only option of spend based fee waiver.

Details here:

Anyone has availed this card under this offer?

Last edited:

imrandiwan

TF Select
Fir to kafi achhi option hai... Like if someone can spend 25k like cc bill or other spends then 5% cashback on fuel upto 750 bht badiya 😵‍💫
No, On delights debit card 5% cashback applicable on some special categories only as mentioned earlier. For CC bill payments cards like Visa Signature/ MC World only eligible

theranos

TF Select
have exclusive acc with 3 debit cards already exclusive signature/MC world/virtual gold can I take this card and get benifits.and if applicable how to apply as apply now on app doesn't show delight but shows platinum exclusive
customer care people and rm doesn't know anything

imrandiwan

TF Select
have exclusive acc with 3 debit cards already exclusive signature/MC world/virtual gold can I take this card and get benifits.and if applicable how to apply as apply now on app doesn't show delight but shows platinum exclusive
customer care people and rm doesn't know anything
Exclusive account can have max 3 debit cards, hence you may have to close any one of debit cards (Would suggest virtual one) and give it a try by calling customer care.

theranos

TF Select
Exclusive account can have max 3 debit cards, hence you may have to close any one of debit cards (Would suggest virtual one) and give it a try by calling customer care.
some people have already confirmed having 4 cards on exclusive and select acc ....so that's not the case ... second delight card is having a separate customer care as per indusind cc and was busy was unable to connect have requested for a call back and acc to general cc it isn't eligible for any other acc other than delight acc ...

imrandiwan

TF Select
some people have already confirmed having 4 cards on exclusive and select acc ....so that's not the case ... second delight card is having a separate customer care as per indusind cc and was busy was unable to connect have requested for a call back and acc to general cc it isn't eligible for any other acc other than delight acc ...
As per the Eligibility T&C:
  • Cardholder shall be resident of India holding Savings account (“Account”) with Indusind Bank.
That means it should be issued to any Indusind savings account irrespective of variant. Please update once you receive call back from bank.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I went to Branch for Applying Delights Debit Card. Branch executive directly called to Product head of Debit Card.

As per Product Head of Debit Card Only Lower Account variants I.e, Less than Equal to 40,000 MAB can apply for Delights Debit Card.

Branch Exective told me against my Indus Select Account ,Delights Debit Card Apply Option Not showing in the system but the Same was showing against an Account of 20k MAB.

If anyone has any other update Share it

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
maxima should be eligible based on this, I applied via website, no news yet
Yes Either Apply via Customer Care over the Call or Branch. You will get the Card in 7 working Days.

May be Apply Option would work for those who hold ineligible Account Variant like Select or Exclusive.
I already Applied via Webiste. Waiting for the Call Back.

For lower Variants Account Directly Apply via Branch or over the Call.

AJ331

TF Select
Yes Either Apply via Customer Care over the Call or Branch. You will get the Card in 7 working Days.

May be Apply Option would work for those who hold ineligible Account Variant like Select or Exclusive.
I already Applied via Webiste. Waiting for the Call Back.

For lower Variants Account Directly Apply via Branch or over the Call.
did you get call back post applying via website?

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How to get # debit Card is still a puzzle in IndusInd.. I got an exclusive account recently and call multiple times to issue an exclusive world master debit card apart from already holding an exclusive visa signature card..
But every time I got a same reply we can't issue More then 1 debit card due to security purposes..
Also I am able to got an virtual digi gold Debit Card by applying thru mobile app... there also I got a option to apply for Indusind platinum Visa Card so I want to ask If I apply for Indusind platinum Visa Card thru mobile app will my exclusive visa signature card will get blocked automatically...
Also any other option to get third debit card on exclusive account apart from calling customer care.

imrandiwan

TF Select
How to get # debit Card is still a puzzle in IndusInd.. I got an exclusive account recently and call multiple times to issue an exclusive world master debit card apart from already holding an exclusive visa signature card..
But every time I got a same reply we can't issue More then 1 debit card due to security purposes..
Also I am able to got an virtual digi gold Debit Card by applying thru mobile app... there also I got a option to apply for Indusind platinum Visa Card so I want to ask If I apply for Indusind platinum Visa Card thru mobile app will my exclusive visa signature card will get blocked automatically...
Also any other option to get third debit card on exclusive account apart from calling customer care.
I already hold both MC & Visa Signature variant with my exclusive account as they used to issue both cards earlier (before 3-4 Months) to many exclusive account holders, not sure why they are denying now. Otherwise, you can get the platinum variant through mobile app which also has 5x reward programme. PS - If you have only two active debit cards (Including virtual one), visa signature will not be blocked as with exclusive A/c 3 cards are allowed.