• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Delights Debit Card Offer

imrandiwan

TF Select
Hello All,

Just came across ongoing delights debit card fee waiver offer on Indusind website, this card offers 5% value back on special categories like dining, fuel, Ent & OTT. The offer is available for new/existing account holders with debit card fees waiver against spend based/AMB criteria. While the new account holder will have AMB/Spend based options, for existing customers there is only option of spend based fee waiver.

Details here:

Anyone has availed this card under this offer?

Last edited:

JAM

TF Buzz
Recently got this card and I am unable to make any payments online. Everything is already activated on the app.
The time taken to resolve this issue has already forced me to make payments through a cc with lower reward rate and could impact me achieving the 3 month milestone spend.

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Thanks! Just waiting for the welcome kit. If this works for fuel as advertised (basically any fuel pump, right?), then it would totally destroy the need of a fuel based cc.
For some users they give made reward rate as 1rp = 0.5rs , we have complaint customer care get remaining amount

cardex

TF Premier
Does indusind bank titanium debit card has domestic lounge access? Free card issued indusind advantage zero balance account with initial funding of 10k.