• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Minimum spend 2500+ ?
I heard that we can buy vouchers with IndusInd Bank DC at 20% . discount. Of you know about it then pls share.
Haan Bhai. Once you open your Indus Account with multiple debit card(s) having 20% off on BB and BB vouchers, your entire neighbourhod will ask you to place grocery order for them. And you would oblige them, not because you have a good heart, but because you would get 5% neu coins through Tata neu.. Lol

Haan Bhai. Once you open your Indus Account with multiple debit card(s) having 20% off on BB and BB vouchers, your entire neighbourhod will ask you to place grocery order for them. And you would oblige them, not because you have a good heart, but because you would get 5% neu coins through Tata neu.. Lol
I may open a shop for that as well. Aunties will surely bless me for 20% discount :D

Hello Everyone
Please guide me on how to link my indus select saving account with a Legend credit card. and how to request for a second debit card.
Today I received Indus saving account welcome kit with a MasterCard World select debit card. When I link to select saving account in Indusapp with legend cc this error shows on display "Authentication Failed. Please check the details provided and try again." Please help
secondly how to request for second debit card?

Hello Everyone
Please guide me on how to link my indus select saving account with a Legend credit card. and how to request for a second debit card.
Today I received Indus saving account welcome kit with a MasterCard World select debit card. When I link to select saving account in Indusapp with legend cc this error shows on display "Authentication Failed. Please check the details provided and try again." Please help
wait for 24 hrs, create separate net banking ID and place a request for deleting legend cc ID to cust. care. U can easily link when old ID is deleted. wait for 24 hrs after deletion of old ID. login to net banking and link account with legend cc.

Hello Everyone
Try after 3 days from welcome kit and activation. Don’t link immediately. Make sure there is no debit freeze (make 1 rupee transfer out).

I personally suggest stay away from this bank because they have a habit of marking your account as Debit Freeze if you do not able to submit proper KYC or your account opening process is not happened properly.

my experience is that they are not modern and also have very worse customer service.

I personally suggest stay away from this bank because they have a habit of marking your account as Debit Freeze if you do not able to submit proper KYC or your account opening process is not happened properly.

my experience is that they are not modern and also have very worse customer service.
Yes they put debit freeze for my signature not clear. It took 1 week to fix it. During that period, we don’t have access to customer care. Only branch can help. This bank must be used for cashback and we can keep zero balance.

Back