• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Bank Avios CC (British Airways and Qatar Airways co-brand cards)

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Indusind seems to have launched an Avios credit card which they had announced to launch at the start of the year

From the looks of it doesn't seem to be a very rewarding/interesting card

Says 2X avios on every 200 spent on Qatar. Not sure what's X here. Looks like it's 2 avios per 200, what do you think?

Joining Fee 40k and renewal is 10k it's massive with bonus of 20k avios and Gold tier with Qatar, renewed if you spend 3.3 lkh/year on Qatar. I didn't find this card appealing. Not to forget high taxes for redemption.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-08-01-47-20-36_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-08-01-47-20-36_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Indusind seems to have launched an Avios credit card which they had announced to launch at the start of the year

Says 2X avios on every 200 spent on Qatar. Not sure what's X here. Looks like it's 2 avios per 200, what do you think?

Joining Fee 40k and renewal is 10k it's massive with bonus of 20k avios and Gold tier with Qatar, renewed if you spend 3.3 lkh/year on Qatar. I didn't find this card appealing. Not to forget high taxes for redemption.
with that high fees, they should've renewed Gold tier at least. Spending again QAR 14000 approx (3.3L) as you mentioned the card is not appealing.

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
with that high fees, they should've renewed Gold tier at least. Spending again QAR 14000 approx (3.3L) as you mentioned the card is not appealing.
True I could have taken this if the Gold Tier was renewable or even with condition of spending 3.3 L anywhere not just on Qatar. I would say quite poor. I know gold gives you more availability in terms of award flight but Qatar usually has high Taxes.

Ankur dhanda

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Can you share more details of the pdf of the card

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
All airline co branded cards in India are failure stuff. Indigo cards, AI but Axis Vistara changed the game. Banks need to think on those lines for better offerings and for more affluent customers.

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
All airline co branded cards in India are failure stuff. Indigo cards, AI but Axis Vistara changed the game. Banks need to think on those lines for better offerings and for more affluent customers.
True Axis vistara is worth every penny, it's an amazing value card but no one else comes close.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Before HDFC, Axis giving Super premium cards apart from foreign banks they were assuming to give the most super premium cards like Legend and all, now they are offering like one time payment charges with vouchers. First of fall I pity for Qatar because they've partnered with IndusInd, either of HDFC, Axis would've given them some buzz.

But I heard that their premium banking is good, but I have no experience.

rogerthat

TF Ace
Extremely ugly card. They could've designed such a good looking card but instead it looks like some disgruntled intern drew the design in 10 min because they had to meet a deadline. The colour itself is so depressing.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Extremely ugly card. They could've designed such a good looking card but instead it looks like some disgruntled intern drew the design in 10 min because they had to meet a deadline. The colour itself is so depressing.
agreed a card costing 40k shouldnt look so pathetic
look at aurum,indulge same price but they give such a rich look to it

R0H17

TF Select
IndusInd Bank has started taking applications for their new co-brand card with British and Qatar airways.
  • Select your preferred airline loyalty programme: Qatar Airways Privilege Club or British Airways Executive Club
  • Select your preferred international destination to maximise your benefits
  • Earn accelerated Avios at your preferred international destination
  • Redeem your Avios for flight tickets, hotel stays, car rentals, etc

Joining fee: ₹40,000
Annual fee: ₹10,000

Welcome Benefits for choosing Qatar Airways Privilege Club as Preferred Airline Loyalty Programme
  • Complimentary Gold membership tier with Qatar Airways Privilege Club
  • 20,000 bonus Avios
Welcome Benefits for choosing British Airways Executive Club as Preferred Airline Loyalty Programme
  • 55,000 bonus Avios upon joining

Preferred Destination Benefits:
  • Earn accelerated Avios: 5 Avios on every INR 200 spent for POS (Point of Sale) transactions at your preferred international destination*
  • Discounted foreign currency mark-up of 1.5%

Milestone Benefits:
  • 25,000 bonus Avios after your first spends of INR 800,000 in a year
  • 25,000 bonus Avios after your second spends of INR 800,000 in a year

Renewal Benefits:
Renewal Benefits with Qatar Airways Privilege Club as Preferred Airline Loyalty Programme
  • Renewal of Gold membership tier (Gold membership tier would be renewed by spending equivalent of QAR 14,000 on www.qatarairways.com or on Qatar Mobile mobile app in the anniversary year)
  • 5000 bonus Avios
Renewal Benefits with British Airways Executive Club as Preferred Airline Loyalty Programme
  • 10,000 bonus Avios

Meet and greet services, lounge access, and more benefits.

Links:

Link to apply online:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Thread already exists