• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Bank Avios CC (British Airways and Qatar Airways co-brand cards)

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Indusind seems to have launched an Avios credit card which they had announced to launch at the start of the year

From the looks of it doesn't seem to be a very rewarding/interesting card

Says 2X avios on every 200 spent on Qatar. Not sure what's X here. Looks like it's 2 avios per 200, what do you think?

Joining Fee 40k and renewal is 10k it's massive with bonus of 20k avios and Gold tier with Qatar, renewed if you spend 3.3 lkh/year on Qatar. I didn't find this card appealing. Not to forget high taxes for redemption.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-08-01-47-20-36_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-08-01-47-20-36_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

R0H17

TF Select
Mod., please delete/disable this thread.
Thread already exists

AakashCJB

TF Select
Hello all…
Planning to get this card on the British airways variant.
One question that is in my mind is, just like any other BA AVIOS, it it possible to transfer welcome bonus avios from BA account to QR Account?
Has anyone done that?
(they do have the option to transfer avios between BA <-> QR but can this welcome bonus also be transferred is the question) Thanks!

drmsiva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
It can be done as there's no way to distinguish avios earned as bonus or otherwise in the BA account. The welcome bonus avios is added to the same account. I have both my accounts linked and but haven't done any transfer yet.

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
Offtopic What's the best redemption option from India. I have around 30k+ stuck in avios for over 6months since my last plan cancel. I'm not finding value appealing to redeem (not to mention heavy taxes).
If anyone can suggest best value to redeem Qatar from Mumbai probably in may (open to travel Asia/Arab countries)

wncjs

TF Buzz
I received an email from the bank
1709965881345.png

should I upgrade?

I had received a similar email, but unfortunately deleted it by mistakingly. And now was thinking of getting the card.
Can you please send the link that it redirects to "click here (upgrade now)" button in your above email screenshot over DM (I've DM'ed you - can you please check the same?) ? I think that should help me apply for the same.