• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not registered by IndusInd Bank on British Airways website on upgrading to IndusInd Avios Credit Card.

avijith7

TF Buzz
I had recently upgraded by LTF IndusInd Legend Credit Card to the newly launched IndusInd Avios Credit Card with British Airways as the co-brand in August 2023. IndusInd was supposed to create a British Airways Executive Club account for me. They have only half-done it, as in they have filled some of my details, but not important details like my address and mobile number. Now I am in a situation where I receive the Avios miles for my monthly spends, but cannot book reward flights on the British Airways website, as the airline website says that they do not hold any data for my Executive Club number. I have called both British Airways and IndusInd Bank to resolve this problem, but they keep blaming each other. How to resolve this problem?

Tejo

TF Legend
I had recently upgraded by LTF IndusInd Legend Credit Card to the newly launched IndusInd Avios Credit Card with British Airways as the co-brand in August 2023. IndusInd was supposed to create a British Airways Executive Club account for me. They have only half-done it, as in they have filled some of my details, but not important details like my address and mobile number. Now I am in a situation where I receive the Avios miles for my monthly spends, but cannot book reward flights on the British Airways website, as the airline website says that they do not hold any data for my Executive Club number. I have called both British Airways and IndusInd Bank to resolve this problem, but they keep blaming each other. How to resolve this problem?
Indusind most useless and worst private bank.

Write to MD desk else try to complain rbi bo else they won't care/solve.

drmsiva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I also had bad experience with Indusind. I got the BA avios card and fortunately, they linked my card to existing BAEC account.

However, I didn't any receive any Avios for tax payments - have contacted them via email twice over the past 2 weeks - no response received till now. They constantly call / email for converting balance to EMI though!

I am planning to close the card in the next few months