• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind bank pinnacle credit card.

ak7550

TF Buzz
I recently applied for a credit card upgrade from my indusind legend credit card to pinnacle credit card. Application has been approved but the credit card has not been delivered to my place yet. Though in this card statement I can see 15000+GST as a joining fee has been added in my card statement. I am trying to reach out to bank on this matter, but all I am receiving is auto generated message saying you will be contacted within the 3 working days. I have sent 3,4 mails to resolve this issue with my proper office and living address, still I am not getting any positive feedback from bank. What should I do here ?
Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Tejo

TF Legend
I recently applied for a credit card upgrade from my indusind legend credit card to pinnacle credit card. Application has been approved but the credit card has not been delivered to my place yet. Though in this card statement I can see 15000+GST as a joining fee has been added in my card statement. I am trying to reach out to bank on this matter, but all I am receiving is auto generated message saying you will be contacted within the 3 working days. I have sent 3,4 mails to resolve this issue with my proper office and living address, still I am not getting any positive feedback from bank. What should I do here ?
Any suggestions are much appreciated.
Complain to nodal and nearest branch manager.

First call cs, tell them you didn't got the card but the statement was generated with joining fee.

Ask them to charge on card delivered ... credit cycle month.

If late payment reported in cibil. You can also suppress it via RBI BO.

ak7550

TF Buzz
Complain to nodal and nearest branch manager.

First call cs, tell them you didn't got the card but the statement was generated with joining fee.

Ask them to charge on card delivered ... credit cycle month.

If late payment reported in cibil. You can also suppress it via RBI BO.
Thanks, will reach out to nearest branch manager, will update in this thread.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Anyone in Hyderabad, looking for LTF pinnacle on split basis... send me your details in PM.

Requirements.
Any IndusInd card with 2.5L to 3L credit limit.
Should be in Hyd or Hyd address proof.

First come, first serve... 2 slots open