• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indulging with Indus Exclusively :)

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Good Day Everyone,

This post is about my journey with IndusInd , this will be a little different post than the ICICI one as I will not be discussing about the fees plan associated with my card instead this post will mostly be related to my journey with IndusInd. So back in Oct 2022 , I applied for IndusInd Legend card through their online channel and was approved with a limit of 9 lakhs , however when I received my card the limit given was 5 lakhs , within 20 days of using my card I received a message that my card limit has been enhanced to 9 lakhs . Fast forward March 2023, I took an upgrade from Legend to Indulge credit card. Post that I came to know as per the SOB of exclusive savings account , one can maintain an exclusive account with 0 fund if an Indulge/Pinnacle credit card can be linked to account as surrogate . Till this time I had no banking relation with IndusInd , so I had to 2 options either open a basic 0 MAB account with IndusInd online and then get that upgraded to Exclusive account from branch or to directly open a Exclusive account online
I am not a fan of HNI banking and also as per principle I never open a account with huge IP just for credit card . So point 1 seems more feasible to me , I went ahead and opened a 0 MAB account online and got a virtual DC and a physical Titanium DC charged 249 Rs. Post completing my VKYC , I visited IndusInd branch and submitted the upgrade form to upgrade my account to Exclusive , the upgrade was processed in 7 days as 3 days were taken for approval as my account didn’t had the minimal balance required for Exclusive account . Post the upgrade I received my welcome kit which had a visa signature DC , also just when my account got upgraded I raised a request through phone banking to give a MC Exclusive DC as well , so I received both my Visa and MC DC .
P.S - I also tried to get Pioneer World Heritage Credit Card but that request was denied as I don’t have any Pioneer relation with Indus Ind
IndusInd gives 5 add-on cards so I took all 5 for my family members, Indulge add-on also gets unlimited lounge access through PP
Below is a picture of my current portfolio with IndusInd

Cheers

Attachments

• BD395B66-5DF7-42C1-BAEB-3259BB71ABC8.jpeg
    BD395B66-5DF7-42C1-BAEB-3259BB71ABC8.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 1,089

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Adding means existing family members should have basic account with IndusInd?
Till today my exclusive is solo only
Either way works.
A basic account of family member will also get converted to Indus Select/Exclusive, he/she will receive welcome kit if the account will be upgraded.
Or if already holding Select account, one can become add-on to whosoever primary account he/she wants to, no welcome kit will be provided.

codenerd

TF Ace
I have a 0 MAB Indus Partner account (due to some offer last year). Along with this I got Indusind Visa signature debit card(Not exclusive or select).
I also recently got Legend LTF which I already linked with Savings account.

Any Idea/option/trick to get my DC/CC/Account upgraded for free? If yes, what can I get DC/CC/Account upgraded to?
Pls help.
I have my branch in Kolkata.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I have a 0 MAB Indus Partner account (due to some offer last year). Along with this I got Indusind Visa signature debit card(Not exclusive or select).
I also recently got Legend LTF which I already linked with Savings account.

Any Idea/option/trick to get my DC/CC/Account upgraded for free? If yes, what can I get DC/CC/Account upgraded to?
Pls help.
I have my branch in Kolkata.
If you will upgrade, then may be you will loose your 0 MAB partner offer.

Other side, you can link your LEGEND to SELECT a/c and can make that 0 MAB as well.

But hopefully ask others as well and then take the right decision!!

codenerd

TF Ace
If you will upgrade, then may be you will loose your 0 MAB partner offer.

Other side, you can link your LEGEND to SELECT a/c and can make that 0 MAB as well.

But hopefully ask others as well and then take the right decision!!
But I am a bit confiused. I anyhow dont have a select account. I have a Indus Partner account.

codenerd

TF Ace
Already you have 0 MAB account and also have VISA signature dc

No need of select account, imo.

You also request for MC World DC, mostly it will also be free.
Look for partner account SOC.
Thanks! Checked Partner Account SOC, no mention of any credit card.
Any idea how long do I need to maintain 1Lakh in savings account to be eligible for upgrade to Exclusive? 1 month/3months or what?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Thanks! Checked Partner Account SOC, no mention of any credit card.
Any idea how long do I need to maintain 1Lakh in savings account to be eligible for upgrade to Exclusive? 1 month/3months or what?
It's not necessary to maintain 1Lac, they won't give auto upgrade to Exclusive.
You have to request manually by filling account upgrade form in branch.

codenerd

TF Ace
It's not necessary to maintain 1Lac, they won't give auto upgrade to Exclusive.
You have to request manually by filling account upgrade form in branch.
Yes even for manual upgrade, they defintiely would want the bank balance to be 1 lakh for some specified no of days for upgrade.. I wanted ti know that..

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Yes even for manual upgrade, they defintiely would want the bank balance to be 1 lakh for some specified no of days for upgrade.. I wanted ti know that..
You can promise that you would deposit some money in upcoming days.
Once account is upgraded, nobody cares whether you have deposited or not.

Moreover, you have Legend LTF, are you going to upgrade to Pinnacle recently?

codenerd

TF Ace
You can promise that you would deposit some money in upcoming days.
Once account is upgraded, nobody cares whether you have deposited or not.

Moreover, you have Legend LTF, are you going to upgrade to Pinnacle recently?
I dont have much idea about Pinnacle. Why asking about Pinnacle specifically though? I am not clear..

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
No two self account is possible 😂
In Indus it is not possible
Mne ek baar nhii 15-20 baar confirm kiya hai woh bhi different different executive se.
Twiiter, Branch, Email Care Team sabne yahi inform kiya mujhe.

I hold select and I want to open Max Active but even after Complaint Branch denied so It is not possible.

Do you hold two Savings Accounts as Sole.owner in Indus ?

Last edited:

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
In Indus it is not possible
Mne ek baar nhii 15-20 baar confirm kiya hai woh bhi different different executive se.
Twiiter, Branch, Email Care Team sabne yahi inform kiya mujhe.

I hold select and I want to open Max Active but even after Complaint Branch denied so It is not possible.

Do you hold two Savings Accounts as Sole.owner in Indus ?
I think it’s possible
I hold a 0 MAB Exclusive and now going for a Pioneer account both as sole owner