• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Income Eligibility and the new list of documents that can be accepted for American express cards . Please check and share your thoughts and questions

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
For all the cards eligibility is 6L except Platinum charge card for which you need 15L for Self employed and 25L if you are salaried.

List of documents that can be accepted

For Self-employed :

ITR Acknowledgement
ITR3/ITR 4/Sugam copy
Form 26AS

For Salaried :

ITR Acknowledgement or form 26AS
Pay slips or Form 16

There are various surrogates as well like Premium car surrogate, Business Card surrogate, Income waiver options, Company ITR if its a partnership firm and many more.
Let me know if you want to know more . Thank you

yolofino

TF Premier
For all the cards eligibility is 6L except Platinum charge card for which you need 15L for Self employed and 25L if you are salaried.

For Self-employed :

ITR Acknowledgement
ITR3/ITR 4/Sugam copy
Form 26AS

For Salaried :

Pay slips or Form 16

There are various surrogates as well like Premium car surrogate, Business Card surrogate, Income waiver options, Company ITR if its a partnership firm and many more.
Are you an Amex agent?

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

For Self-employed :

ITR Acknowledgement
ITR3/ITR 4/Sugam copy
Form 26AS

For Salaried :

Pay slips or Form 16

I am self employed and a partner in my firm. Can I get business card for my company spendings? If yes what's the reward scenario for business cards? Pls inform. Thanks in advance.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
If i apply for MRCC Do I need to submit the income doc again? Already have smartearn card, 2 days old 😁, my original plan was mrcc but due to low income doc i applied for smartearn.

@Wealth is my birth right! Any idea bro?
In my experience only for smartearn all lengthy process and after 15 days i applied on a same day for gold charge and MRCC for which no VKYC, hard CIBIL just next day AmEx approved both 2 cards and 3rd day got 2 different bluedarts.

Gautham

TF Premier

For Self-employed :

ITR Acknowledgement
ITR3/ITR 4/Sugam copy
Form 26AS

For Salaried :

Pay slips or Form 16

Payslip is enough right for salaried? Form 16 and 26as also needed?

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
Hi Gautham, Pay slips is enough if its MNC or else Pay slips and bank statement for other companies.
But i will suggest you to go with Form 16 as it will have variables also included. It will get you better limit and approval rate is also higher.

Reactions: AsB