• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Income Eligibility and the new list of documents that can be accepted for American express cards . Please check and share your thoughts and questions

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
For all the cards eligibility is 6L except Platinum charge card for which you need 15L for Self employed and 25L if you are salaried.

List of documents that can be accepted

For Self-employed :

ITR Acknowledgement
ITR3/ITR 4/Sugam copy
Form 26AS

For Salaried :

ITR Acknowledgement or form 26AS
Pay slips or Form 16

There are various surrogates as well like Premium car surrogate, Business Card surrogate, Income waiver options, Company ITR if its a partnership firm and many more.
Let me know if you want to know more . Thank you

kshitij_0

TF Ace
I applied for AMEX GOLD CHARGE CARD (already been holding Smart Earn from last 2 years). Got approved in 24 hours! :) Will get card in a week maximum! AMEX customer service and support is the best in the world. No doubts!
I have Amex MRCC. I am thinking to get another Amex Card. Did you get separate limit on your card without providing any documents? And was that limit satisfactory for you? You just need VKyc and can apply any Amex card if you already have one?
Which card would you recommend?
And can I use my referral to get the card for myself?

codenerd

TF Ace
I have Amex MRCC. I am thinking to get another Amex Card. Did you get separate limit on your card without providing any documents? And was that limit satisfactory for you? You just need VKyc and can apply any Amex card if you already have one?
Which card would you recommend?
And can I use my referral to get the card for myself?
Hi, I hold Smart Earn and Amex gold charge card. Since I already had SMart Earn CC, while applying for Gold charge, it was very simple, filled a form and got videoKYC done instantly back to back. Got instant card approval. Within 3 days got the card delivered.
I am currently trying to maximize benefit AMEX Gold Charge card so I would say thats amazing. Also If you get Amex gold, you can get MRCC for free as a companion card.

Yes I got separate limits and it was good. Also if you want, they increase credit limit every 6 months after you request them.

While applying for second card, I didnt share any documents. Just took 3-5 mins max to fill all details. Very smooth!
No, you cant use your own referral. I myself couldnt use my own referral even though I already was a member. So I randomly requsted someone on this forum to send me a referral link so that me and that guy both benefit out of it since you will get max reward when you apply via referral (even if youre an existing member).

Please check DM.

AsB

TF Ace
For all the cards eligibility is 6L except Platinum charge card for which you need 15L for Self employed and 25L if you are salaried.

List of documents that can be accepted

For Self-employed :

ITR Acknowledgement
ITR3/ITR 4/Sugam copy
Form 26AS

For Salaried :

ITR Acknowledgement or form 26AS
Pay slips or Form 16

There are various surrogates as well like Premium car surrogate, Business Card surrogate, Income waiver options, Company ITR if its a partnership firm and many more.
Let me know if you want to know more . Thank you
Which companies have partnership with Amex?