• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If you were facing "No Accounts Found,Cifs:" error, it has been solved and you can now apply for the EazyDiner or any other CC without opening an a/c

yashendra2797

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So some of us who are New to Bank customers who never had a relationship with IndusInd bank were facing a weird error "No Accounts Found,Cifs: XXX". As per some speculation here, it seemed like this was happening to NTB customers who also had a PayTM Payment Bank account where PayTM would automatically create an FD with IndusInd Bank if your deposits went over a threshold.

For solving this issue my bank branch was ineffective, and they told me to try opening an account with them so that an entry would show up under my CIFS ID and the issue "might" be resolved. Because they told me that in offline mode only a 10,000 MAB account could be opened, I went home thinking I would open a digital 0 MAB account and then completely... forgot.

In the meantime I contacted @vijay.vj here. Vijay along with Nikhil from the Easydiner team helped me out. As per a DM I have received from Nikhil "As, i checked the error has rectified with most of our guest so requested you to check once." Looks like Easydiner was facing a lot of these issues from other customers, and have coordinated with IndusInd Bank to fix it.

I applied for the card on Sunday, and after vKYC yesterday, it looks like it has been approved today.

So, if you were facing such an issue applying for the EasyDiner Credit Card I think you can now go ahead and apply for the card as it is genuinely right now the best dining out CC available.

praful47

TF Premier
So some of us who are New to Bank customers who never had a relationship with IndusInd bank were facing a weird error "No Accounts Found,Cifs: XXX". As per some speculation here, it seemed like this was happening to NTB customers who also had a PayTM Payment Bank account where PayTM would automatically create an FD with IndusInd Bank if your deposits went over a threshold.

For solving this issue my bank branch was ineffective, and they told me to try opening an account with them so that an entry would show up under my CIFS ID and the issue "might" be resolved. Because they told me that in offline mode only a 10,000 MAB account could be opened, I went home thinking I would open a digital 0 MAB account and then completely... forgot.

In the meantime I contacted @vijay.vj here. Vijay along with Nikhil from the Easydiner team helped me out. As per a DM I have received from Nikhil "As, i checked the error has rectified with most of our guest so requested you to check once." Looks like Easydiner was facing a lot of these issues from other customers, and have coordinated with IndusInd Bank to fix it.

I applied for the card on Sunday, and after vKYC yesterday, it looks like it has been approved today.

So, if you were facing such an issue applying for the EasyDiner Credit Card I think you can now go ahead and apply for the card as it is genuinely right now the best dining out CC available.
I think as Paytm has been banned , indusind bank must have removed Paytm customer data from their records.