• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Solved) Applied for Legend CC

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I applied for the Legend credit card on Wednesday around 5 pm. I had a choice between the Legend and Platinum Visa cards, and I selected the Legend card. During the Video KYC process, the agent encountered difficulty capturing a clear image of my PAN card. They made two attempts, and on the third try, it was successful. The agent informed me that I would receive confirmation within 7 working days, but there was no signing of a blank paper, which should have occurred. As of now, there has been no CIBIL hit recorded on Wednesday or up to this point. A few hours later, I received messages on WhatsApp and email to complete the VKYC process. The same reminders were sent on Thursday and today. When I checked the Induslnd Bank website, the status indicated that the bank has my application. I called customer service, I inquired about the status of my VKYC, and the representative informed me that it is still in process. This whole process is quite confusing.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-18 174701.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-05-18 174701.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot 2023-05-18 174633.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-05-18 174633.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
This is IndusInd Bank what do you expect 🤣
They do things at their own pace.
My friend had the opposite experience with a seamless process to get the card. He was offered the card over a phone call and was asked for the OTP.That was it, and he received the card in next few days. However, he ended up canceling the card, stating that it was useless after couple of months. In contrast, I applied for the card for a specific reason, so I'm hoping for a better experience.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
my friend has opposite seamless process to get the card, he called the call and was asked for OTP, and that it, got the card and 6 months, he cancelled the card saying it useless card, i only applied for a reason though.
It differs from person to person, but in most cases you will find almost everyone in this forum had a bad experience with them and the only thing you can do is wait.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
No sms. Directly card and more than a month and i am still getting emails and sms for vkyc
Thanks, I didn't know that Induslnd is significantly lagging behind other banks in terms of card processing. I still see banners on Amazon and occasionally on Swiggy urging people to apply for Induslnd cards. It makes me wonder why they invest money in such advertising when their infrastructure is lacking

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Did you receive any confirmation/shipping details before delivery. My application made on 19 May has gone through the exact same scenario as you. No confirmation or application number received and keep getting message and emails for vkyc, even though that has already been completed.
On Monday received application approved and Tuesday your card is on it way and today I received the card.