• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC has started to upgrade from Select to Wealth, easily by Card to Card

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi..I closed my select card in Feb23. Any cooling off period for applying for wealth? As of now after I try for the application the page shows error. Have opened an account now and now requesting RM. Let's see. Any suggestions are welcome.

netsec

TF Select
Can someone brief me out on what to mention in the email requesting for card upgrade from Select to Wealth based on C2C basis?
Just ask for the card upgrade. As a reference, Attach 3 salary slip and bank statement of salary credit account. If you’re holding any other card with 5lac plus limit then attach a screenshot of the limit page also.

psmangat5

TF Select
Sent my Salary Statement. I get around 97000 per month in hand but they only increased my Select Card limit from 1.48 lakh to 2.30 lakh. Didn't issue Wealth Card. though I keep around 4 lakh in IDFC saving account too and my cibil is 793

Last edited:

HarshKK14

TF Buzz
Thanks to the group! I was able to upgrade from IDFC Select to Wealth card and received the card today.
Process followed:
- Sent email to banker@idfcfirstbank.com regarding card upgrade, on which they suggested to first increase the credit limit and then they will proceed with card upgrade.
- Shared the required documents and within 3 days the credit limit increased to 5Lac.
- within next 3 days, the select card was upgraded to Wealth.
When the card is upgraded, do you retain the reward points earned on the old card?