• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Card for non serviceable pincode

itzsomu

TF Buzz
Hi I want a IDFC card but ny pin code is not serviceable. can you suggest any tips for me how can I get the card? Thanks

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Here's how I got IDFC credit card in unserviceable pin code
1. Open digital savings account with them.
2. Ask them to send a person/representative for physical KYC to your area (had to ping them for about 10 days in a row).
3. Load the account with around 25k and wait for a month.
4. Most likely, you will get an offer. Else, you can also contact the BR from point 2 above to apply for CC.

fin_avid

TF Buzz
i have applied for the IDFC credit card using a older pin code for my office area .. my home area s serviceable(completed physical verification in home) but nw they are sayin my office s not serviceable. how to proceed further . any ideas or jus the application ll be rejected?

deep@vie

TF Legend
i have applied for the IDFC credit card using a older pin code for my office area .. my home area s serviceable(completed physical verification in home) but nw they are sayin my office s not serviceable. how to proceed further . any ideas or jus the application ll be rejected?
Application got stuck,in IDFC both the addresses has to be serviceable.

Vikaas

TF Buzz
my area is still not serviceable as I came to know. Because that agent put pin of some serviceable area to approve my CC. Luckily my home verification didn't happen, otherwise my application would have been declined. Now i have to change the address to my home address.
Hi.. Mujhe bhi idfc card apply krna hai... Current address metro city and adhar se permanent address fetch ho jayega.. But office address kaha ka du..?