• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Card for non serviceable pincode

itzsomu

TF Buzz
Hi I want a IDFC card but ny pin code is not serviceable. can you suggest any tips for me how can I get the card? Thanks

FinoGuy

TF Ace
No workaround apart from preapproved offer i guess (even this is doubtful). Thing is they r not even closing previous application with no serviceable pin code, I had applied last year and due non serviceable pin it was rejected, even now when I try to apply with new pin it'll show your application rejected we will notify u once we expand,

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Choose current address as any serviceable area like any metro city.. Where any of your friends or relatives live...... Means if anyone goes tgere for verification.. He can just say u live here... In case u are not a idfc savings account holder.. They may do a physical verification....

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
No workaround apart from preapproved offer i guess (even this is doubtful). Thing is they r not even closing previous application with no serviceable pin code, I had applied last year and due non serviceable pin it was rejected, even now when I try to apply with new pin it'll show your application rejected we will notify u once we expand,
Apply using different mobile number....

Ok.. Will apply after few months as now everybody getting wow secured
2 weeks ago i tried to apply the IDFC card but only got offer for WOW card so i didn't continue the application. Yesterday i got call from an agent claiming to be from IDFC bank saying i have Pre-approved offer for IDFC card. Call was from normal number. I asked about the details required for application he said only PAN is required to check the limit. So i gave the pan number. I was offer Millennia card with limit of 1.66 Lakhs. I told him apply the card. Today i got approval message. But i got limit of 56K only.

FinoGuy

TF Ace
2 weeks ago i tried to apply the IDFC card but only got offer for WOW card so i didn't continue the application. Yesterday i got call from an agent claiming to be from IDFC bank saying i have Pre-approved offer for IDFC card. Call was from normal number. I asked about the details required for application he said only PAN is required to check the limit. So i gave the pan number. I was offer Millennia card with limit of 1.66 Lakhs. I told him apply the card. Today i got approval message. But i got limit of 56K only.
Good to know, congrats.. Do u hold any idfc account?

itzsomu

TF Buzz
Did any agent come to your place for address verification? And can you share the number of that agent via DM ?

Is your location previously serviceable and can you share the agent number with us