• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC C2C Application Query

sathwik

TF Buzz
Hi
I want to apply for IDFC credit cards looking for either Select or Wealth via C2C route. Do they accept AU Small Finance Bank Credit Cards ? My highest card limit is 4 Lakhs.

I want Select or Wealth, I tried already once but got Classic and Millenia left it tried again but got only Millenia only.

Hi
I want to apply for IDFC credit cards looking for either Select or Wealth via C2C route. Do they accept AU Small Finance Bank Credit Cards ? My highest card limit is 4 Lakhs.

I want Select or Wealth, I tried already once but got Classic and Millenia left it tried again but got only Millenia only.
They don't accept au on c2c basis so you need to try with your 2nd highest card.

KGSIPO

TF Buzz
Today, my colleague applied for IDFC credit card online and Its only showing Millenia card with 20000 limit. He do not have any credit card so far and he do not have CIBIL score. The 20000 limit is very bad considering his fat salary. What to do now..

Today, my colleague applied for IDFC credit card online and Its only showing Millenia card with 20000 limit. He do not have any credit card so far and he do not have CIBIL score. The 20000 limit is very bad considering his fat salary. What to do now..
Salary doesn't matter that much if it's his first cc.
Atleast he got approval that's the greatest thing.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
20k or 2 Lakh ...

Idfc is giving cc take it .

Focus on other bank for main card ..
Idfc is side chick chik

techt

TF Legend
His salary 40L above?

_amit_

TF Premier
He should start with any LTF card or pre approved card offered by the bank in which the salary account is. Once the card gets approved, he should be good to apply as the CIBIL builts up.
And if he is good with the current IDFC card being offered, just take it. Though weirdly its hard to upgrade with IDFC. Maybe next FY end will work for him as FY end changes things for loanable products.