• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth Management Account Holders please share your experience.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What's the MAB you guys maintaining in your Wealth management account.

And what's would be the ideal mab to prevent it from getting downgraded.
Or any tips to avoid getting the account downgraded without maintaining mab.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
For my case 6 months ago they opened Aspire with 1L IP in a recently opened branch.
BM and RM visited my home to open the account(branch is like 30kms away).
No other rbl branches nearby.

With 1L IP they said account will be zero balance but try to keep some 10k mab.
So far no issues. Surprisingly no pestering from BM or RM for investments.
I keep around 5-10k and have 50k in FD at 8%.

Same story with ICICI as well, opened wealth with 1L IP.
Not maintaining any wealth TRV.
Just regular SIP transactions.
BM occasionally calls for keeping some amount in Acc for few days.

All depends on the branch and their targets.
My place is sub-urban near tier 3 city.
Did u got any offer?
Cc
Loan etc .
Update us the real deal 😂

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Did u got any offer?
Cc
Loan etc .
Update us the real deal 😂
I have already posted the Sapphiro story.
Opening wealth acc was an experiment to get Sapphiro without any salary relationship(their list companies) or Alumni offer.
Got Sapphiro LTF pre approved after 7 months.
(NB: I had an old apay card with 7L which I closed for this exp)

Regarding loan offers, I have been getting them from first week itself to port and top up my existing lap. Also great amounts for personal and vehicle loans.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have already posted the Sapphiro story.
Opening wealth acc was an experiment to get Sapphiro without any salary relationship(their list companies) or Alumni offer.
Got Sapphiro LTF pre approved after 7 months.
(NB: I had an old apay card with 7L which I closed for this exp)

Regarding loan offers I have been getting them from first week itself to port and top up my existing lap. Also great amounts for personal and vehicle loans.
In icici ?
I have no icici card . I will ask my branch .
Else move it & ask in gurugram

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
In icici ?
I have no icici card . I will ask my branch .
Else move it & ask in gurugram
Yes. For ICICI one used to get Sapphiro LTF pre approved with a wealth acc.
Had to negotiate a lot with many branches to get that done with 1L IP.
Try and see your luck.
Many in this forum has opened it with 1L IP.

Not sure if recent downgrades of wealth acc have any impact on new accounts.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Try and see your luck.

This wealth account hen should hatch one golden egg in 6 month
I guess for new account 2 quater u can easily pass 😂

sushant4

TF Buzz
Try and see your luck.

Hi, can you suggest on how to proceed in maintaining the balance, and try and get sapphiro LTF as soon as possible. Right now, I have coral, and apay cards with around 3L limit.

sushant4

TF Buzz
It will.be linked to old cust I'd automatically.
They start the process when you deposit the initial funding.
Use icici imobile app - you will see the change in a week or two. Black theme, "my portfolio" would be the first option etc.
Rest you can update from net-banking later

credit card - you can try for sapphiro. Rubyx would most likely be offered pre-approved in 3-6 months
I just wanted to know this thing, since wealth management is giving such features like free imps and cibil access.
So here the wealth management means the segment of the account, or a person having wealth management bank account?
Since wealth management status can be gained with higher credit limits too, so with that status gained through credit limits do we get such features or we need wealth bank account with the status to enjoy this features?

paresh22

TF Ace
I just wanted to know this thing, since wealth management is giving such features like free imps and cibil access.
So here the wealth management means the segment of the account, or a person having wealth management bank account?
Since wealth management status can be gained with higher credit limits too, so with that status gained through credit limits do we get such features or we need wealth bank account with the status to enjoy this features?
Free cibil access has stopped since sometime and i don't think it will come back. After all icici has to pay to cibil organization for every free cibil report we used to download freely.

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

saucy

TF Ace
It's sort of like a category of customer. You the customer will become a WM customer, and would get services accordingly

Some people have gotten it via higher credit limit. I for one, didn't get it at 6.5L limit. So not sure

paresh22

TF Ace
Guys, your thoughts on this?
A person has received an email stating that their account will be downgraded if it is not having sufficient balance.
You better read this thread last 10-15 pages at least. People here already got emails and some already got their account downgraded.
also, I do not understand why reference of DD you have given here.

RKC

TF Buzz
Recently I have read in some other forums, Google maps reviews of my local branch, complaints on ICICI FB page -> that ICICI is now allowing opening of min. 50K MAB accounts only ? Anybody who recently opened ICICI account offline /experienced this within the past 2-3 months ?
Happened the same with me, well not entirely same but they've asked me to fund 50k to open general 10k mad savings account, had to fight 2 hours to bring them down to senses

Reactions: smz

smz

TF Select
Happened the same with me, well not entirely same but they've asked me to fund 50k to open general 10k mad savings account, had to fight 2 hours to bring them down to senses
Ok. Once after opening account check and inform the MAB required showing in MB/NB ?
also which city/town ?
I'm in Bangalore

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What is the update now? In Jan 2024?
I visited the ICICI Wealth Management branch and they asked me for a cheque of 5 lakhs and they said I can remove the money after 2 to 3 days.
Going as normal, don't maintain any balance, just add money in to pay off my CC's once a month.

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am still getting wealth management UI on imobile and netbanking even though my account got downgraded to privilege(as per customer care and RM). Any reason for that? The downgrade happened couple of weeks ago.

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am still getting wealth management UI on imobile and netbanking even though my account got downgraded to privilege(as per customer care and RM). Any reason for that? The downgrade happened couple of weeks ago.
When you called customer care, did it said "welcome to wealth management" or was it normal one.