• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth Management Account Holders please share your experience.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What's the MAB you guys maintaining in your Wealth management account.

And what's would be the ideal mab to prevent it from getting downgraded.
Or any tips to avoid getting the account downgraded without maintaining mab.

credit geek

TF Select
Just curious to know what benefit can one derive from wealth account .. I
guess I am wealth customer for ages without asking for it ...I pretty much do everything through netbanking or mobile banking ...debit card is free but apart from them what else benefit one can get ( I am not counting nice branch ambience, mineral water bottles or the attention if u visit wealth branch)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Just curious to know what benefit can one derive from wealth account .. I
guess I am wealth customer for ages without asking for it ...I pretty much do everything through netbanking or mobile banking ...debit card is free but apart from them what else benefit one can get ( I am not counting nice branch ambience, mineral water bottles or the attention if u visit wealth branch)
What do you want is the question . Not what bank will offer automatically

credit geek

TF Select
What do you want is the question . Not what bank will offer automatically
I am happy the way it is. But as I see many folks are looking to become wealth customer, I am curious to understand if there are some tangible value that this program delivers to others, I may also opt to use them, if they are relevant to me.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am happy the way it is. But as I see many folks are looking to become wealth customer, I am curious to understand if there are some tangible value that this program delivers to others, I may also opt to use them, if they are relevant to me.
What can u expect .
- LTF high end card
- loan offer
- vehicle/ bussines loan etc
Etc etc etc

darjeeronak

TF Buzz
My assigned RM (who is from the Faridabad branch, Delhi), said he could regain my wealth status if my current TRV is 10L against my CustID, as my previous status was already wealth. However, he needs me to visit him in person at the wealth branch to obtain my signature. Since I live far away from his location, he suggested visiting a nearby branch and asking them to re-update my status back to 'wealth.' with current TRV. The branch I visited, however, informed me that they couldn't do that directly (as they need 25L TRV for upgrade) and advised me to close my existing account, open a new one with 10L, re-map my family to wealth status with this new account, and maintain the balance for at least 6 months.

I informed my RM about this, and he acknowledged that the branch staff might not be aware of the procedure but still suggested opening a new account and maintaining the balance for next 2 months (until the end of the financial year). He said I wouldn't need to maintain any TRV afterwards.

The overall idea to regain Wealth is to push for free LTF Emerald Credit Card.

@S S V @saucy @hks789 : Yours view on this ?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
My assigned RM (who is from the Faridabad branch, Delhi), said he could regain my wealth status if my current TRV is 10L against my CustID, as my previous status was already wealth. However, he needs me to visit him in person at the wealth branch to obtain my signature. Since I live far away from his location, he suggested visiting a nearby branch and asking them to re-update my status back to 'wealth.' with current TRV. The branch I visited, however, informed me that they couldn't do that directly (as they need 25L TRV for upgrade) and advised me to close my existing account, open a new one with 10L, re-map my family to wealth status with this new account, and maintain the balance for at least 6 months.

I informed my RM about this, and he acknowledged that the branch staff might not be aware of the procedure but still suggested opening a new account and maintaining the balance for next 2 months (until the end of the financial year). He said I wouldn't need to maintain any TRV afterwards.

10l for 2 months ??

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Opening new account is a better idea ..

This wont help you in getting LTF emeralde at all..

saucy

TF Ace

Completing their targets IMHO. Emeralde de rahe hote bas wealth status pe, to kafi logo ke pass hota yaha

But who's to say ki abhi tak nahi hua to agay bhi nahi hoga? Lage raho, do update

knight

TF Ace

Wealth status in ICICI doesn't guarantee or even help much in procuring LTF high-end cards.

They already have NRV requirements for LTF cards that are much higher than wealth NRV. e.g. 50L for Sapphiro.
And being a wealth customer doesn't really aid much in the LTF battle. It's merely a supporting point for your case.

Even I've been unsuccessful in procuring LTF Sapphiro despite wealth status and the branch CC dept's confirmation that they'll get it LTF.
This is based on my experience..YMMV.

justsree

TF Buzz
yes, not much use with Wealth / Wealth Select account with ICICI. I am planning to shift to other banks - which one could be better - Axis / Yes / Kotak?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
yes, not much use with Wealth / Wealth Select account with ICICI. I am planning to shift to other banks - which one could be better - Axis / Yes / Kotak?
Kotak Privy league.
Axis is going through piles of devaluation.

If u want magnus then axis ..
Yes bank - they don't have proper app

sushant4

TF Buzz
I got privy league platinum with Kotak, I don't see any benefit much, just a good debit card and eazydiner membership.
I have Axis Priority too, which I feel is a better deal ie. app support, customer care etc

pranaym

TF Buzz
I've just been informed that one can group 10 icici accounts and keep 1lac total among all of them to fulfill the Minimum Balance required criteria. I'm a privileged acc holder in icici, but I don't see any difference compared to normal savings account holder.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I've just been informed that one can group 10 icici accounts and keep 1lac total among all of them to fulfill the Minimum Balance required criteria. I'm a privileged acc holder in icici, but I don't see any difference compared to normal savings account holder.
By whom .?
Whats IP for wealth